Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Looking for band members for LA based band

Discussion in 'Band promotion & new album releases' started by Bloody Phoenix, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Bloody Phoenix

Bloody Phoenix Member Forum Member

Nov 28, 2010

Hi all, we are looking for a bass player & a 2nd vocalist.

We are located in Montecito Heghts which is in North East Los Angeles.
    You must be willing and able to travel, have equipment, and some sort of transportation. We will be touring the US and maybe some dates in Canada this summer. From July 7th - August 21. You must have a passport. We don't mess around, only serious people need apply. No flakes or snappers please.

Name of the band is Bloody Phoenix, you can listen to a few of our songs @ myspace.com/bloodyphoenix1

You can contact me here, through myspace or email @ tplp61cd@sbcglobal.net - <--- put Bloody Phoenix as the subject

Jerry

2. deadrock98

deadrock98 Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 3, 2010
     United States
    not that this helps but id try out doing vocals for you guys...not the best at singing but i can do some old school grind vocals in the vein of Electro Hippies and what not. but i live in RI

3. Bloody Phoenix

Nov 28, 2010

As in Rhode Island? If so, yeah that's quite far. We parted ways from our last 2 members because they lived just too far away to practice on a consistent basis. Unless you have your own jet, then we can talk for sure! ;)

4. deadrock98

Jun 3, 2010
     United States
    yep Rhode Island home of Dropdead. if i didnt have a promise of a job i would take a train or something to try out and if i got the second vocal job then ill move there. i was the guitarist/vocalist of a punk band here that never went far only did a month of practice before getting robbed of the gear and we broke up because of it. then again it is usually a good idea to learn a lot more about the drummer and see if he is a junkie before you add him to the band cause hey may sell the gear to support his habit. oh well...sorry that i am not really helping too much

5. Bloody Phoenix

Nov 28, 2010

Sucks to hear your own band member robbed you. That's beyond fucked DR.

6. deadrock98

Jun 3, 2010
     United States
    any luck finding a singer?

7. Bloody Phoenix

Nov 28, 2010

Not yet D.

8. deadrock98

Jun 3, 2010
     United States
    this is when i really wish i actually had money to pick up and head over there to give it a shot...doubt ill do good since i kinda suck at grind style of vocals but can do hardcore real well

9. Bloody Phoenix

Nov 28, 2010

bump, bass player covered. Still in need of a vocalist.

10. Bloody Phoenix

Nov 28, 2010

Also the dates have changed, July 21 - September 5th. We will be doing Canadian dates as well.