Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Anarcho-Punk.net - Crust Punk Community & Music Download Ⓐ/Ⓔ.

1. Spike one of many liked aint ashamed's post in the thread Subhumans - 1990 - Time Flies... but aeroplanes crash (EP + Rats (LP) [APN].

Here You Go Mate. [ATTACH]

sub1.jpg May 24, 2024 at 7:05 PM
  2. Spike one of many liked Kara's post in the thread turkish punk blog.

Yeah i was talking negatively. I wish we had more Oi Skinhead bands.

May 24, 2024 at 6:49 PM
  3. Spike one of many liked Kara's post in the thread turkish punk blog.

Basically this. They are getting all the money in gigs when some other band plays and they purposely rip-off other bands to get more...

May 24, 2024 at 6:49 PM
  4. Spike one of many replied to the thread First handmade patch for my new battle jacket....

Cool patch. Nothing against creating new jackets. But I like ratty old jackets. They've got character :)

May 24, 2024 at 6:43 PM
  5. Kara replied to the thread about copyright.

I believe copyright is just gate keeping, Maybe something like GPL could be used so no other people can make money from it other than...

May 24, 2024 at 6:39 PM
  6. Spike one of many liked NihilismPrevailed's post in the thread First handmade patch for my new battle jacket....

[IMG] Since my old battle jacket is around 22 years old, patches are faded, some to the point you can't even tell what they are anymore...

May 24, 2024 at 6:35 PM
  7. Kara replied to the thread Politically, what do you consider yourself as?.

I am just an post-idiot anti-civ idiot

May 24, 2024 at 6:29 PM
  8. Kara replied to the thread turkish punk blog.

Yeah i was talking negatively. I wish we had more Oi Skinhead bands.

May 24, 2024 at 6:24 PM
  9. Kara replied to the thread turkish punk blog.

Basically this. They are getting all the money in gigs when some other band plays and they purposely rip-off other bands to get more...

May 24, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  10. Spike one of many replied to the thread turkish punk blog.

No, you were saying something negative about them, lol. Maybe I did get what you were saying after all? I'm a bit confused now :p

May 24, 2024 at 6:17 PM
  11. Starfighter liked Spike one of many's post in the thread Swedish Various Artists - Mot Sverige I Tiden (2023).

This stuff rips! As expected :D Well done, mate!

May 24, 2024 at 6:07 PM
  12. Spike one of many replied to the thread turkish punk blog.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you meant The A.Y.I.L.A.R is a band that's somehow setting obstacles for new punk bands so that...

May 24, 2024 at 6:03 PM
  13. NihilismPrevailed liked Kara's post in the thread Anarchism Frequently Asked Questions / Anarchism for beginners.

I don't support monopoly of violence from a wealthy minority and i do not support exploitation of queers, minorities, workers or anyone...

May 24, 2024 at 6:01 PM
  14. Spike one of many replied to the thread What are you listening to?.

Got Diamanda Galas again [MEDIA]

May 24, 2024 at 5:51 PM
  15. Spike one of many replied to the thread Swedish Various Artists - Mot Sverige I Tiden (2023).

This stuff rips! As expected :D Well done, mate!

May 24, 2024 at 5:31 PM