Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

You Title The Thread!!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by forgottencosmicpunx, Jul 11, 2019.

1. forgottencosmicpunx

forgottencosmicpunx Member New Member

Jul 6, 2019
    Male , 43 years old
    Florida, United States  United States
    Oi! ...my name is Stick E. Ballz and I fart anarchic fumes on a half-hourly basis, which contain biological microorganisms sent by the punk Gods whose choice of entry into this world, by their own humor, is through punk arses.....meanwhile, in parallel dimensions, mustaches made of Fritos play (and defeat) the Russian Red Army team at the primordial, intergalactically sacred competition of Italian Aardvark hurling...even the Bushes managed to make friends with the Rockefellers long enough to promote fascism through the nostrils of Teddy Roosevelt or whoever the hell is up on that mountain....also, I'm an antisocial, misanthropic anarchist punk who despises the motherfuking world, except for other punks because the rest of the world are a bunch of brainwashed sheep. I've discovered that I like tea.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome to APN