Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

What Beer Do You Drink?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FuckTheDetour, Apr 18, 2012.

1. FuckTheDetour

FuckTheDetour Member Forum Member

Apr 6, 2012

I am not a very wealthy man, but i get by just fine with my Pabst Blue Ribbon, Red Stripe, and hard cider "Strongbow" tell me what your drinking! :beer:

2. slother

slother Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 27, 2011

I drink root beer. Sometimes I wish I could have a real beer but oh well I fucked up

3. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

PBR is top on this list. Mainly for the cheapness of it. I like Guinness and Skull Splitter (barley wine, and yes that is a type of beer). I like porters and stouts the best really. Black and tans too.

4. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

I drink whatever's on sale in the way of cider or strong European half-litre cans. My liquor store usually sells shit like Super Tenant's, Frosty Jack's and all manner of wacky English brews guaranteed to have a half-life of a century and eat through the lining of any soft organ they encounter.

5. grinding hault

grinding hault Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 4, 2012

old rasputin or optimator when I have money. milwaukee's best or steel reserve if I dont.

I definitely prefer beer that's as dark as coffee but I'm not picky.

bourbon & scotch is where its at though. sake rules too.

6. raindeer667

raindeer667 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 10, 2009

anyways real punks drink high gravity and four loko... not that bs shitting in a club lol

7. Braam

Braam Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 28, 2010

Euroshopper beer, i think the best cheapest beer from our local supermarket here in holland.

8. UKcrusty

UKcrusty New Member New Member

Apr 16, 2012

cheap-ass cider. the offie down the road sells cans of it for like 80p. I forget what its called but i expect its white something.

if im flush ill drink whiskey or gin. which isnt very often really

9. FuckTheDetour

FuckTheDetour Member Forum Member

Apr 6, 2012

i tend to stay away from hard alcohol mostly, due to my ability to overdue things heavily, and nothing makes you feel invincible like a few pints of PBR..
    oh and i disagree, 4loko is just fruity alcohol soda, be a man drink a fucking beer

10. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

I think this is hands down the most important thing to be discussing on this site. Anywho, I typically just drink pabst, the occaisonal shocktop or blue moon when I have a little extra cash, or I just got paid, and king cobra or olde english 40's when I'm broke and going through my change jar. I don't change it up very often. Oh, and coors light for beer pong whenever that happens. I've been meaning to start brewing my own cider as to not support the bad aspects of beer companies, save money, and the environment, but I still haven't gotten around to that yet.

11. @narcho-Skinhooligan

@narcho-Skinhooligan Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 25, 2011

IT'S ABOUT TIME THIS SUBJECT CAME UP!!
    I definitely agree with J.C. THIS IS IMPORTANT!
    What Beer Do I Drink?? Basically, What beer do you got!!?? All the way from malt liquors to the greatest crafted beers the world over.
    I can drink just about anything except shitty light pilseners brewed in America. But I will drink them if hard pressed.
    But I am a beer snob, which means I like the good stuff & am always open to trying new brews, domestics & imports. Always.
    I have been having a real thing lately of I.P.A.'s in general. But I can't forget my PBR cuz it is cheap & punk fucking rock! Too bad the fucking hipsters ruined the name of a good working class beer! :@

12. grinding hault

grinding hault Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 4, 2012

PBR is alright but atleast where I am it's not as cheap as it used to be. I think it got popular with the hipsters so they upped the price. I used to drink a lot of shlitz but the hipsters ruined that too. once cheap beers get too popular they're no longer cheap.

and only scumfucks drink 4loko. I drank one once and it came right back up as soon as I finished it. fuckin turpentine with sugar and rubbing alcohol.

13. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Yeah, choice of alcohol makes you so tough. Fuck off with your sexist shit. I like drinking fruit flavoured ciders, and my best female friend likes straight whiskey and strong beer. What does that make me? Less of a man? Her? Less of a woman?

I figured rubbish machismo would come out of this discussion soon enough.

14. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

MY MAN Derek d!! What uP??! Glad you could throw your 2 cents in this, I hope I ain't being too Macho... I love being a man but I don't have to put women down to do it!! LOL! Antifa Skins are anti sexist ya know!! I am rocking the PBR tonite buddy!! Forgive me I am a lil buzzed plus I have not eaten or slept for quite a while!! :lmao: & Hey I like some fruity ass ciders too buddy! Guess I ain't such a tough guy either huh??!! :lmao: :lmao:

15. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

Yeah, White Ace, White Strike, White Hammer. Cheapest ciders in the UK always sound like the name of some racist band.

If it's beers we're broadly talking, I love a goof stout. Guiness isn't vegetarian in the UK so I normally have to go on a hunt for some locally brewed shit. Samuel Smith pubs in London are a definite good place to get your beers. Lagers I'll drink pretty much anything but Becks always goes down well. And as long as it's not fizzy, I generally like my ciders too.

Spirits - it's all about the rum. But that is a rare treat.

16. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

Haha those do sound like some fucking crappy ass Rock Against Communism bands dude! :lmao:

17. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

That seems to be the way it is with a lot of things. The hipsters get a hold of them and the price gets jacked up. Fucking ass-holes

18. slother

slother Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 27, 2011

At the risk of sounding stupid, what exactly is a hipster? From what I can tell they seem like clean cut hippies but I could be wrong

19. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

People at the cutting edge of cool, trendy fads. Always trying to stay one step ahead of themselves and their peers:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jbTI7eWaQbk[/video]

20. spitcigarettes

spitcigarettes New Member New Member

Apr 29, 2012

Anchor fuckin' Steam. Top of the list for me.