Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Unity Through Chaos

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by MissMurder, May 2, 2011.

1. MissMurder

MissMurder New Member New Member

May 2, 2011

Name: Melly
    Height: 5'10
    Eye Color: Grey
    Hair Color: Dyed black
    Political Views: Anti-Authoritarian
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Stereo-Type: Goth/burnout/rebel
    Favorite Music: Slipknot, Our Lady Peace, Janis Joplin, Johnny Cash, Joan Jett, David Bowie, Nine Inch Nails
    Favorite Books: V for Vendetta, Harry Potter, Blood and Chocolate, 13 Reasons Why
    Favorite Movie: V for Vendetta, Boondock Saints, SLC Punk!, Any Hannibal Lecter film
    Religion: Satanist
    Heroes: Anthony Hopkins, Charles Manson, Joan Jett
    Bad Habits: Marijuana user, foul language. All the fucking time.
    +Music
    +Marijuana
    +Books
    +Writing
    +Bohemian Lifestyle
    +Converse sneakers
    Dislikes
    +Light beer
    +Close minded people
    +Homophobes
    +School
    +Cops
    +Light beer

My name is Melanie. I HATE all forms of authority. And am often in trouble for it. I've had my life threatened seven or eight times in the past three hours. I am who I am. Not willing to change for anybody. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have. :a:

2. Mike Nobody

Mike Nobody Active Member Forum Member

Apr 28, 2011
     United States
    Hey Mel,

Where are you from?

3. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

Hi there.

Sorry about this, I normally wait to get to know people before jumping on them for stuff like this, but it's kinda bugging me already...

Anyway, one of your heroes (I needn't say which) was a destructive, manipulative fascist and racist whose sheer nuttiness resulted in the deaths of several innocent people and who envisioned a new world order in which he would be socially and culturally powerful and gratified eternally. He was and remains uncreative, disgusting and unfit to be worshipped as so often he is (both in irony by hipsters [as a sort of dark alternative to Che Guevara beach towels, coffee mugs and alarm clocks] and in apparent [or misunderstood] seriousness by many teenagers [as a means of appearing to identify with the macabre]).

4. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Although I agree wholeheartedly about the light beer. Why bother with that shit!

5. Mike Nobody

Mike Nobody Active Member Forum Member

Apr 28, 2011
     United States
    Gee Derek, you're just a barrel of laughs aren't you?

6. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

This website is a forum for discussion. I was discussing. Further to that, it's an anarchist forum; if the issue relates to personal politics, then it's pretty pertinent.

As it happens, I love life (broadly speaking) and I'm a pretty cheerful person. What? I'm not amused by a bearded, racist hippie murderer whose acceptance as an icon by the confused counterculture somehow makes him a figure of levity. I'm therefore not a fun guy? Well, maybe I don't want to be a fun guy if venerating arseholes is how people have fun. I'd rather ride bikes to have fun.

7. Burn1ng

Burn1ng Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 24, 2011

+ 1.000.000 This.

I also love Goth music, but that piece of shit doesn't deserve anyone's admiration and those who do worship him are no better than right wing murderers or Obamatards or corporate fucks.

8. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

harry potter and charles manson? i'm sorry...

9. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

both are equally evil.

10. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Yeah, but Harry Potter's REAL, man!

11. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

I feel a little bad now; like, by jumping down Melly's throat all of a sudden I may have convinced her we're a load of jerks and now she won't use the site as a tool to navigate the confusing waters of international anarchism. If you're still reading this, dude, I assure you only the vast majority of us are jerks. And only most of the time. But seriously, don't be shy; this is nothing personal whatsoever.

12. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

yes, charlie mason is real too: swastika tattooed on his forehead and still preaching the "race war"... quite a hero?
    sorry no. 2: I'M NOT A COOOOOL LIFESTYLE JERK!

13. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Religion - satanist ? :ecouteurs:

Welcome anyway

14. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Sorry, I was having a little joke there... I suppose it didn't make much sense.

15. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

i know, don't worry, i'm a jerk too, but this shocking-for-kicks-thing has limits, people like charlie m. or adolf h. are a product of the suiciety they were spawned into - they are a serious threat for everyone struggling for liberation and finally for our freedom too.

16. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Of course. I really hate it when I see (particularly teenagers just getting into radicalism) people co-opted by this unhelpful garbage, that is so insidious because it convinces people that they're rebelling "against the system" but they don't realise all they're really rebelling against is "good taste". The idea that just because something is distasteful or obscene, that makes it sort of cool and (dare I say) "underground" is something so abhorrent to me that I just really despair to see so many young, promising people who could be thinking about freedom, and fighting against oppression, convince themselves that they are somehow above it all in some sort of bubble of irony.

17. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

*fixed

18. Burn1ng

Burn1ng Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 24, 2011

Indeed they are.

19. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

It took me SO long to get this, that when I finally did I burst out laughing so long and violently that I ran out of breath.

20. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Beerpong. Duh.