Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The casualties? HA!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Raise Your Fist, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Raise Your Fist

Raise Your Fist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2010

So i was on myspace today, and happened to notice the casualties posted a status.
    I started giving them shit to see how quickly their stupid fans would back them up.
    To make this post shorter, i got 50 replies from kids with straightened, dyed hair,
    saying the casualties were the most punk band to ever exist. And some even ended it with
    a "UP THE PUNX!!"
    sadly, they wont let me post on their shit anymore. haha.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    HAHAHA Great shit, I got one from a band called Acidez who are Casualties ass lickers and are Promoted by the same lame outfit in Ca. They were spamming as usual about their brilliant new video so I checked it out....Fuckin Hilarious Mexican Street Punk wearing an Exploited t shirt (Wattie has said in interviews he thinks Mexicans are exactly like 'Packies' and he hates them both which is standard White Power speech) Total Chaos on a leather back Extreme close up on that :lmao: And the singer was wearing tumtumtum a Casualties tshirt. So I proceeded to point out their inconsistencies and general whackness for being led astray by lames and capitalists and racists, they weren't to happy that anyone would question their 'harder core than thou' 4 foot high mohawk street cred...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

3. ghoul

ghoul Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 16, 2010

I set up a show for them back in 98 or 99, somewhere around then. I was totally amazed at how arrogant they were. Simply amazing.

4. easy e

easy e Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 30, 2010

they're pretty ridiculous.

5. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    At last "The casualties" show in quebec, they came in limousine. How fucking punk rock !

Back in the days, those idiots were sponsored by an hair glue company... they used to advertise for their product in the main page of their website..... ridiculous!!

6. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcrg1mHpNng[/video]

7. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    stupid idiots who are against anarchy and politics, but in their last album they did a miserable tentative of politisation .... hypocrites

You always put us down
    Cause we spike our hair
    Bondage trousers and dyed hair
    I'll never change my ways
    Don't tell me what to do
    Don't tell me what to wear
    I'm gonna do it as I please
    That's the way we live

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO SAY
    DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR
    OI! OI! WE'RE THE PUNKS OF TODAY (SPIKEY HAIR DRUNK PUNKS)
    AND WE'RE PUNKS HERE TO STAY!!!

Who let these egotistical bastards
    Get into our scene
    Preaching Politics and they tell me how to be
    They want to be preaching anarchy
    But I'll break their rules that
    I was never part of it

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO SAY
    HOW TO BE OR WHAT TO WEAR
    OI! OI! WE'RE THE PUNKS OF TODAY (SPIKEY HAIR DRUNK PUNKS)
    AND WE'RE PUNKS HERE TO STAY!!!

It's a way of life, Never change your ways
    It's a way of life for the punks of today
    We play for you, We play for everyone
    Power to the punks until the day we die
    Never ever change your ways
    (2x) Drunk punks of today
    Oi! Oi! and we're here to stay
    (Spikey Hair Drunk Punks)
    Oi! Drunk punks of today

8. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    any line like this in any song means it's a band i will go out of my way not to listen to. in fact pretty much any song that mentions punks is going to be bs...

9. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

The one doo i never understood were the multiple mohawks like that devotchka singer. Like, i get it, you spend 10 hours doing your hair. how is that punk? Not to mention that it probably takes a whole can of spray for putting it up once and unless you sleep on your face you have to fix it everyday.

10. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    yeah... i used to spike my mohawk almost everyday when i was going to school back 8 years ago but i got sick of it ... now i still have my mohawk but i havent spiked it for more than 5-6 years

11. disfuck

disfuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2009

last time they played with leftover crack , they were playing last so me and my friends just left the show ,also sheck out more of theyre lyrics they just get worse , its hilarious

12. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Un grupo capitalista de mierda :poop: :ecouteurs: , no hay absolutamente nada punk de ellos son los tipicos rockeros de dinero, que chingen a sus madres y se vallan a trabajar a Wall Street donde deveras deben estar. :ecouteurs:

13. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    translated (poorly) for those of us who don't speak spanish...
    A capitalist group of shit: shit:: mock: there is absolutely nothing of them are punk rockers the typical money, fuck their mothers and can go to work on Wall Street where dever should be.

14. Raise Your Fist

Raise Your Fist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2010

The shittiest part about this whole thing is that now when someone hears the word "punk",
    the first thing to come to mind is: the casualties. they're setting the stereotype for the rest of us.

15. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Wow Google does a crappy job even for Spanish....

A band of capitalist shits, there is absolutely nothing punk about them they are the typical money rockers, they should fuck their mothers and go work on Wall Street where they really belong.

16. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

One thing is that they are capitalist's - Bands that have played that long and such need to make some money to be able to live and all, and i get that they can't be all non-commercial.
    Meeting up in a Limo and all i just think is... ridiculous...

I've been to one of their shows - i don't remember the show, i were to drunk, but my impression from others is that they should be a good live act, but as far as their music and lyrics go, i find that they don't seem to have much to say

17. Apples

Apples Active Member Forum Member

Jul 5, 2010
     United States
    I used to be a pretty big casualties fan maybe 6 years a go or so when i was really into street punk. I understand the hatred toward them, I really do, but here's what I gotta say in their defense. They haven't changed much in the like the 10-20 years they've been around. Their shows have been very similar and their style of music has stayed relatively the same despite the qualities of the recording studios they use. I agree they can be dicks and their fans even bigger dicks. But I do think they provide a good doorway into punk music. Lots of bands are unable to have the reach that the casualties, anti-flag, and the unseen have. Granted they all suck, but I can tell you the casualties, anti-flag, and the unseen, opened (for at least me) the door to a lot better music.

18. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

yup gotta admit it all started with casulites rancid and unseen. i grew out of them fast. i just wish my all my freidns did also. if i had a buck for every time i have been told "yo you should put a big exploited punks nto dead on your jacket!" i would have enough to get on the metro and even pay for the 40$ casulties show. the last time they were here they played with hate breed. shitty ,metal band...but that limo shit is mad funny haha if i saw that i would be prolly on my ass laughing.. :lmao: :lmao:

i have alwase been to lazy for a mohawk. i have never styled my hair in my life...i cut it..let it grow till it pisses me off to much then i pay my freind to cut it for me and the cycle starts over again. never dyed my hair. spiked it.. anything...just not really down. same goes for peircings.never really been down for having any. meh just dont work for me

ouu pizza is here fuck ya bitches!!! :ecouteurs: !

19. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Never really listened to them to be honest. The only thing going for them, like apples said, it opens up the door for others. From what I have read, a lot of people get into bands like the casualties then move onto other music in this culture and realise the faults in that band.

20. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Protspecd, I don't understand how you can "realise the faults in that band" and not see what's wrong with The Exploited... Obviously you didnt need video proofs of the casualties to understand whats wrong with them...