Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Terminal Sound Nuisance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crustybeckham, Apr 26, 2012.

1. crustybeckham

crustybeckham Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 22, 2012

I am not sure this is the right part of the board to post it in but anyway...

A friend and I started a music blog recently called "Terminal Sound Nuisance" and I guess a little shameless publicity won't hurt. Although there is no real definite party line, we are going to focus on te rare, obscure and forgotten (or just utterly ignored) noisy bollocks called punk-rock. We have already posted a couple of records and I will try to provide a proper review with each of my posts (who likes "great crust-punk from Sweden. Enjoy" type of posts?) to keep things interesting. The last entry was the Senile Decay/Canol Caled split Ep, a great old-school crust band from northern England and hardcore band singing in Welsh, from 89 (now if you don't already want to check it out, there's something wrong with either you or me). You are of course welcome to add the link to our blog on your blogs.

http://terminalsoundnuisance.blogspot.fr/

:ecouteurs:

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    More Blogs! :beer:

3. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

Blog looks wicked. Cheers.

4. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

Debauchery "The Ice" Lp from 89 has just been posted!

\m/

5. Caps

Nov 3, 2010

That looks like The Crap Sharks from The Viz. Amazing. You're blog is heavily persuading me to finally pick up Glasper's books.

6. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

You definitely should. It is a great read, full of anecdotes, extremely well-documented and it is fun!

I should be Glasper's PR really... :ecouteurs:

7. Lobotomy3yes

Lobotomy3yes Member New Member

Apr 17, 2012

Haha the Book of Daedra and Mosquito Eater are on there..I've played music with members of all of those. Funny that you run that site with Pugsly.

8. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

We have a soulseek bromance...

9. Lobotomy3yes

Lobotomy3yes Member New Member

Apr 17, 2012

Right on. Shit man, small crusty world..

10. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

The brilliant Jesusexercise's 1990 Ep has just been posted. If you've ever wondered what a blend of Antisect, Amebix and Rudimentary Peni with a female vocalist would sound like, you should give it a listen.

:ecouteurs:

11. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

New post with the 92 demo of Slander, an English hardcore-punk band. If you love Hellkrusher, Truth Decay or Varukers, you now know what you should do. :ecouteurs:

12. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

The 91 demo of a Class War and Conflict influenced @punk band from Northern England, namely Decontrol, has found its way on da blog.

:thumbsup:

13. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

New post with a "two for the price of one" orgy of Scottish @punk. Chaotic Subversion/The Disturbed split tape. In terms of raw and snotty hardcore-punk, you don't get much better than this.

:beers:

14. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

This is a Terminal Sound Nuisance exclusivity: the one and only demo of the one and only Agonie has just been posted. Agonie was a crusty anarchopunk band with male/female vocals from Paris I played bass guitar in during the mid 2000's. If you like your DIY punk raw and sloppy and sung in French, you might enjoy this. And we used to cover Disorder. :ecouteurs:

15. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

The 1987 demo of Domination Factor, a pre Prophecy of Doom, crust-dub band (yes, you read well), has been posted. :ecouteurs: :rock:

16. apples&onions

apples&onions Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 16, 2012

Cool blog dude! Ramlord just sounds amazing! \m/

17. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

Some Welsh goth anarcho-punk, namely The Next World, has just been posted. Great lyrics and a whole text about the 1986 Public Order Act (which gave more power to the pigs in case of class conflicts following the 1984 miner strikes) and a brief history of the police in Britain, its creation, its old and new roles and tactics. If you are into Southern Death Cult and Class War, this one is for ya.

:o

18. Caps

Nov 3, 2010

Just downloaded the Jesusexercise stuff (it didn't download the first time I tried, something up with my internet connection). Production is (inevitably) quite rough but after few listens it's great, I have to say. Revenge has some great riffs and mixes the pace up nice. It's a good one, cheers.

19. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

Is it really that rough? I am so used to the rough and ready production (some call it a crappy or shitty for some unfathomable reason...) that I didn't realize it in Jesusexercise's case. It's not any rougher than early Misery I suppose. Glad you like it though!

20. Caps

Nov 3, 2010

Don't get me wrong, the production is not awful but it is pretty rough. It just means that listening is best done through earphones than straight out my laptop (though, even then it's perfectly listenable). Anyway, yeah, it's great. Should check out a bit more from the blog really. All in due course...