Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Eve of The Scream - Control ep

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by denzil, Jan 30, 2010.

1. denzil

denzil Member Forum Member

Dec 27, 2009

http://soundcloud.com/eveofthescream/ev ... am-control

Control ep recorded at The Station House New Brighton sometime around 1988/89 engineered by Paul Madden with thanks.
    1. Control
    2. Dare To Dream
    3. Genocide Continues
    4. Fields
    5. Its Your Coice

Contributors
    Martin - Bass Vocals timeless spiritual awareness
    Andy/Denzil - Guitars/Vocals theory instigator
    Colin - Drums/Van legend
    Sherry - Vocals/provocatuer

also

Mogsy - Bass/Enigma
    John Gratton - Drums/optimist & all round top man
    John Grant - Lyricist

Not forgetting Chris Ryan, Tess Ryan(rip an inspiration to us alland plenty of bread), Cog, Gary, Becky, Whitey, Angela, Andy K, Brian Salmon, Dick Lucas, City Indians, Thatcher On Acid, Rubella Ballet (Sid & Zillah and the coddled eggs episode), Max Ausgang, Snuff, Chaos UK, RDF, No Means No, Jello Biafra, Sharon, Vince (does that chippy sell curry Mart?), Dom Parry, Andy Chapman, Moreton Free Festivals, Iggy, Spanner, Lisa & The Hulme people and Robert 'Bob' 'Cooly' Coulson (rip, never forgotten)

RECORD INFORMATION

Vicious Circle Collection
    Release Date : 2017

Release note & Track List 17 years ago, at the turn of the millennium, Vicious Circle Recordings was born. Over the coming years it became one of the leading labels, releasing the best quality harder edged hard house! The label has featured the cream of the crop of hard house producers and still continues to have regular releases to this day. We are now extremely proud to release 'The Vicious Ci
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Eve of The Scream Biography

Eve of the Scream were an anarchopunk band from Wallasey, Merseyside, UK.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Vicious Circle Recordings

Vicious Circle Recordings is a paramount UK Hard House / NRG label established by Paul Glazby and Les Harris in 2000 & since then joined by Ben Stevens, Tim Clewz & Kate Hammond. The latter joining VC after the departure of label manager Scott Cooper who went on pursuing a career outside of the music industry.

The list of underground anthems & classics produced by a legion of esteemed artists appearing on the label, has ensured a large & loyal following stretching across the globe. The label launched the "bI Love VC/b" brand on July 30th 2005 with an event at iThe Fridge/i in London along with an album titled by the same name. The idea was initially for a T-shirt design but Glazby thought the logo to be so "iiconic/i" that the album and event took on the same name. "iI Love VC/i is ian event, it's merchandise and itÂ’s a statement of just how the people at Vicious Circle are feeling .../i"

Five years, forty releases, a slight change in direction for the label along the way & a long absence from top dog Paul Glazby appearing on his own label (only one collaboration and two remixes in the second twenty releases), he took on Kate Hammond's concept of writing "bThe 10 Commandments/b", which was launched in conjunction with the "I Love VC" campaign. The project involved either producing an original track or a remix spanning over ten releases that aimed to put Glazby back on his imprint and steer Vicious Circle into the direction they had envisioned for the label. The highlight of course being the last "Commandment" ... the 50th release. A 2005 Paul Glazby rework of the classic and highly celebrated track that initiated the Vicious Circle adventure ... "iKick It/i".
    Read More...
  2. denzil

Dec 27, 2009

3. denzil

Dec 27, 2009

http://soundcloud.com/eveofthescream/anarcho-mix-310110

.Uploaded by
    eveofthescream
    eveofthescream
    denzil bennett
    2 public tracks..More tracks by eveofthescream
    Eve of The Scream - Control
    Play eveofthescream..anarcho-mix-310110
    anarcho punk
    I have put together a little mix of the kind of music we were listening to when the band was active. I have probably missed lots of things out but what the fuck. To anybody who takes the time to download or listen to this enjoy, it comes from the heart. We may be older but the song remains the same so to speak.

One Love

Anarchy & Peace

Denzil for Eve of the Scream

1. dead kennedys - kinky sex makes the world go round
    2. poison girls - jump mama jump
    3. city indians - nicholas parsons is feathery galosh
    4. subhumans - ex-teenage rebel
    5. blyth power - my lady's games
    6. newtown neurotics - when the oil runs out
    7. citizen fish - get off the phone
    8. dead kennedys - holiday in cambodia
    9. the mob - witch hunt
    10. flowers in the dustbin - last tango in vietnam
    11. omega tribe - profit
    12. ak47's - bastard restart
    13. atv - how much longer?
    14. rubella ballet - tangled web
    15. visions of change - day tripper
    16. rdf - working class hero
    17. thatcher on acid - the fly
    18. newtown neurotics - living with unemployment
    19. subhumans - waiste of breath
    20. omega tribe - young john
    21. killing joke - nervous system
    22. thatcher on acid - stop/start

enjoy

Denzil

4. denzil

Dec 27, 2009

Good response to this post, thanks people. Found a studio demo on cassette which I will upload soonish :D

5. sioux nation

sioux nation New Member New Member

Feb 9, 2010

Alright m8, it's the van legend here, long time no see

balder, fatter and older but still breathing....just

Nice work putting the EP up, it' brings back some good memories

Still got loads of copies if you know anybody that wants 1 :lmao:

Would be good to see yiz all again

punx ney ded :rock:

6. denzil

Dec 27, 2009

Wahey Colin, When I put this up I was kind of hoping it start some communication. You still in Maghull? I am in Norris Green these days. I am still in touch with Mart, who is in touch with John (drummer) and John Grant who lives in Germany. It would br ace to meet up mate :ecouteurs:

7. denzil

Dec 27, 2009

Recorded @ The Station House New Brighton sometime around 1987/88 this demo reflects the culmination of many & varied line-ups of the band. With the departure of John Grant & Angela Ravenscroft from vocal duties Denz & Mogsey were quick to enlist one Martin Ryan who was still at school to take on the vocal duties. Martin was poached from local band Happy to be Sad I think they were called. Other band member Ippy was spending most of her time down at Greenham Common so poaching him was easy. The art of Stealing !!!! With Martin came his good friend Mr John Gratton, a quite lad with a curly mullet but one who could/can drum like a mother fucker.

So it was into the studio well it was more a case of we have managed to raise £80 or so how much time will that get us. Me Mogsey Martin Colin & John. We thought we the Antz or something going into the studio with two drummers.

Anyway the demo is incomplete but BASF CR-E chrome cassette hasnt aged well over the years. So lost is the spoken bit at the start and the last track fear (typically one of the only ones I actually wrote the words to as well as the music)

The tracks salvaged then are

techqua ikachi
    dare to dream
    fields
    a view from me window
    part of the family
    its your choice
    epidemic

http://soundcloud.com/eveofthescream/ev ... irca-87-88

8. denzil

Dec 27, 2009

9. denzil

Dec 27, 2009

10. denzil

Dec 27, 2009

I know some who use this site have checked the blog for the Mob, D & V and maybe Lavolta Lakota. The links had expired sorry. New Links up.

Thanks