Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

STEELTOE LACES

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wonder138, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonder138

Wonder138 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

hay can anybody tell me or point me in the direction of how to tie my steel toe boots wear theirs lace raped around the top outside of the boot i tie my boots usually with a simple bar lace or normal but slide the end threw coming in from the outside and knotting the ends to wear they dont slide back out. but i want to know how to tie them the "punk rock way" lol no i just think look cooler

2. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

The way I tie mine is (iamgine those o's are holes in the boot

The lace on this side is pulled up the tongue, don't put it through any holes
         V The lace on this side is spiraled up (starts at one, is put through hole two, then put it through hole 3 and keep following that pattern to the top)
               v
         o----o 1 <- thats down the bottom
      2 o     o
         o     o 3

Once you have done that to the top it should look like this (from the front view and obviously more holes, sorry for the bad diagram lol)
    that is the lace you used to put through the holes, it should be longer than the other.
      V that is the lace you pulled up along the tongue of the shoe underneath the other lace that has been put through the holes
          v
      l
      l    l
      l__l
     lo \ol
     lo/ol
     lo \ol
     l___l
    (____)

once you have done that, grab the one of the left (the lace that is longer), wrap it around the top of the shoe (wrap it over the tongue, towards other lace if that makes any sense)

Once fully wrapped around, tie the two laces together liker normal

Sorry for the shit diagrams but hopefully that makes sense hahaha

3. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2843&p=9576&hilit=laces#p9576
    ONCE AGAIN, already a topic on this PLEASE CHECK BEFORE STARTING NEW THREAD. I am especially disappointed that the thread starter here has over 400 posts and still doesn't know to check for old threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.