Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Relationships and belief.

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Libero-mente, May 26, 2010.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I got rejected for not having a car once, hahaha!

2. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

back in preschool(3-4 grade) i was rejected for being me \m/

3. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    The only guy I ever fell for was an anarchist. Things wound up becoming quite toxic and I had to break it off, sadly. One good thing that came out of that whole heartbreak was that he sort of reintroduced me with anarchism as a legitimate idea. I think that I could potentially love somebody who isn't an anarchist, but I think that they'd have to be fairly free spirited and anti-authoritarian in order for my heart to really open to them.
    Totally agree with pac about fuckbuddies. Mine have never left me in an emotionally disastrous state, but there's definitely needs that they can't fulfill. Lots of fun, though, no denying that ;)

4. barkthrone

barkthrone Member New Member

Jan 24, 2013

i feel like the dating concepts are ideal for people who want. thats it: looking, weeding out, checking shit off of a mental list, playing the victim card cuz that one is universal, and there isnt anything super wrong with that because we all are susceptible to it, myself included. i believe that partnerships should help each the persons involved to keep leveling up, build each other positively, help one another grow into that terrifying monster we are all capable of becoming. its easy to settle and that leaves justification for all types of hostilities, basic contempt... fuck being basic!
    this is really stupid but i do this thing where i develop crushes on people who are gnarly, like beings who are seriously independent, strong willed and just fierce in every aspect it could possibly extend out into. this is dumb because im comfortable claiming this about myself too and it sucks because no one is going to budge but its legitimate because whatever beliefs we have are our own and we maintain it as such. sacrificing emotional and physical needs to ensure yourself that your ideas are concrete are goddamn worth that sacrifice. the last person i was interested in is a school teacher, stoaked for black and doom metal, our culture, our language, weird occult shit, plant identifier, all around badass and neither of us wanted to step out of our lives to be part of someone elses. thats okay because she knows who she is and understands why thats important and i know that is fucking sexy, cant place value on someone who measures beyond measurements.
    to create you also have to destroy! im totally fine with being spun like a blunt until someone comes along who can keep up. \m/

5. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    Fuck yeah, seaOfBugs! Lady sounds like a straight bad ass \m/
    I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts so far :)

6. barkthrone

barkthrone Member New Member

Jan 24, 2013

thanks nodogsNomasters! im hardly ever around punks, let alone anarchists so its nice to rant about things i put contemplation into. trading words about records or alcohol or general shit talking is fun and everything but it gets old way quick. and yes that lady is a blast to be around; her and her nebula halo!

7. Recard2018

Recard2018 New Member New Member

Sep 19, 2018
    Male
    Blekinge, Sweden  Sweden
    My girlfriend is a leftist partist i think, works out ok mostly. We're both leftists so.