Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

POLISH JOKES

Discussion in 'Polski (Polish)' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Wonder138

Wonder138 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

wow
    did you read the WHOLE thread dude in case you dint realize no more racist jokes

2. Jotunbane

Jotunbane Member Forum Member

Dec 25, 2009

In case you didn't realize, I disagree.

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    well if your going to be a fuckin' douchebag racist joke comedian, at least try to make them funny you lame
    :|

4. Jotunbane

Jotunbane Member Forum Member

Dec 25, 2009

You are confusing "race" and "nation".
    You are arguing with words like "douchebag" and "lame". (Which makes you an airhead, with little or no argument) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_calling.

But OK, funny jokes!! I will even make them about myself.

"What's the difference between a German and a Dane? The Dane has nice neighbours!"
    "Why do Danish people never play hide and seek? Nobody wants to look for them!"
    "What's the difference between Danes and mosquito's? Mosquito's are only annoying in the summer!"

The point I'm trying to make is, being made fun of is the highest form of flattery
    If you get offended by something that is clearly a joke, your are... 1) Taking yourself way to serious. 2) Completely missing the point.
    Add to this the fact that you are 3) Trying to push your outmoded beliefs on the rest of us.

I disagree with you, what are you going to do about it (apart from calling me names, and unfunny names at that, be a little creative. May I suggest "Ass-ramming hamster fucker" or may be "Shitting Dick Nipples").

5. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Again not very funny, but I commend you for trying....and I'm not the one trying to be funny sir, you are. As far as what am I going to do about it, not a damn thing I can do when your in Copenhagen and I'm in California. But if you want to continue to be a Douchebag and lump yourself with Racists who love to tell Racist jokes at the drop of a hat by all means continue......Oh and don't split hairs, when you single out a nationality for derogatory jokes it's still racist.

6. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Punkmar77, i kind of gave up on this whole spiel, I think arguing about it over the web is redundant, and people who tell these types of jokes do a good enough job of making themselves look bad to others that I don't need to say anything anymore. I do respect you for standing up to it however. :rock:

7. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Yeah I know, there's something wrong with my brain where I can't let it go, a glitch in the hardrive if you will...if you've ever looked into the beautiful eyes of a holocaust survivor you might get infected with this redundancy gene as well....

8. Crazy Whores

Crazy Whores New Member New Member

Apr 3, 2010

wow, the jokes are as usually, but the interesting thing is about girl...what is the element that determines its percentage? :lmao:

cheers

9. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

What the fuck are you talking about? Am i just blitzed or does this above sentence make any sense?

Oh this thread.. i made so many people cry...

10. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

That sentence makes the least sense of anything i've seen here, and that's saying something...

11. ghoul

ghoul Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 16, 2010

This might be one of the coolest things I've read in a while. Thanks!! Made my night.