Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

POLISH JOKES

Discussion in 'Polski (Polish)' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

HOW DID HITLER CONQUER POLAND?? HE MARCHED HIS TROOPS IN BACKWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, my girl is like 50 to 70 percent polish... she loves her pink flamingos...

2. subversive

subversive Member New Member

Nov 13, 2009

That doesn't even make any kind of sense

3. Vegetarian Barbarian

Oct 19, 2009

the joke or the flamingos? because if your polish and you dont get the joke and the reference, then... you make the joke even funnier (being a polish joke)

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    I'm sorry, why did you think it was appropriate to post that here?

-the anxietist

5. Vegetarian Barbarian

Oct 19, 2009

because noone posted here yet, which is inappropriate, a joke is a joke, if it offends you, i dont care

6. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    just find racist jokes on a non-racist board to be... ironic?

7. Vegetarian Barbarian

Oct 19, 2009

well we all need a little irony, and its not racist, i didnt call someone a name. You can make fun of my ethnicity anytime

8. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    ok, what is your ethnicity?

9. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    I agree with Anxiety69 on this one.

10. Klary

Klary Member New Member

Aug 13, 2009

me too...I don't understand a lot of things of anarchism but ...this is not a polish jokes -
    Thanks for your respect

11. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    and i'd like to know what;s up with Vegetarian Barbarian's racist avatar image.

12. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    What the fuck? If you said some shit like that around me in person, I WOULD HAVE YOUR ASS KID, jokes like those are an accepted form of racism, and if you think we're being too P.C. then too fuckin bad.....Check yourself fool. How the fuck is it not racist? I think you owe this site an apology at the very least....

13. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    punkmar77, thank you for saying that, i was beginning to think i was the only one here who thought such blatant racism was stupid. I even reported this to the moderators and they ignored it :p

14. Jive

Jive Member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

im on a fence here, im all for equal rights, but not for political correctness, i mean if i had friends i couldnt make jokes with, it takes the fun out of everything. and his avatar is dave chappell. a great comedian. so you dont like comedy at all if it pokes any sort of fun at a race at all?

thats kind of like being closeminded.

and yeah its stupid and makes no sense. i dont want anyone telling me i cant say something. just take this talk elsewhere because its obviously not appreciated.

15. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    is that dave chapelle? the reason i said it appears racist is because it looks like a black faced minstral. I dont remeber chapelle having white lips.

as far as a right to make racist jokes... i find it very fascist. If you want to make yourself look ignorant and stupid go ahead I guess, but i think it is an attitude that needs to change and be phased out. And I certainly believe it has no place on the Anarcho-punk.net.

i'm done commenting on it.

16. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I'm not, I have been fighting shit like this my whole life, you don't have the right to demean or belittle anybody, of course you can do or say whatever the fuck you like in this life, but you'd better be prepared to face consequences. I'm not on the fence about this at all, I'm a militant direct activist, I WILL resort to violence when it comes to racists and racist behaviours and have put my life on the line many times over this issue. I apologize to anyone who finds these attitudes to be too negative but I'm certainly not going to change them so as not to ruffle a few feathers. Maybe a lot of you don't have experience with these issues and can't relate, I don't know. I think Vegetarian Barbarian is probably a good guy and figured it was a funny joke, but it's not funny to polish people and its specially not fuckin funny to polish jews.

17. Vegetarian Barbarian

Oct 19, 2009

The re-action to this joke is seething with your ignorance and stupidity. So im gunna EXPLAIN MYSELF. SINCE NOONE HERE CAN SEEM TO EITHER TAKE A JOKE, OR ARE EASILY OFFENDED.

Its dave chapelle, not a racist avatar. STOP jumping to conclusions like you do with everything else.

First of all, before you insult me, learn to spell. Second, if you saw me or new me, you wouldnt have my ass KICKED, not KID. This site owes ME an apology for saying im a racist. First of all, IM POLISH. SECOND OF ALL, MY GIRLFRIEND IS POLISH AND SINCE NONE OF YOU IGNORANT PIECES OF SHIT KNOWS WHERE IM FROM, THERE IS AN EXTREMELY HUGE POLISH COMMUNITY AROUND ME IN WHICH IM FRIENDS WITH, AND JOKE WITH, YOU IGNORANT BASTARD.

:'(. If you really cant take a joke, or even laugh at yourself, then your life is going to suck.

FINALLY, somebody that isnt a complete retard. Thanks for not jumping to conclusions. I dont think you would have in the first place.

This makes you almost as bad as a fascist or racist, just in a different sense, your so "militant" that you will hurt somebody that disagrees with your views, just like a KKK member will hurt a black because he is "different". And that anxiety kid agrees with you.... hahaha.

Now im not saying i disagree with you on using violence, but when it comes to hurting someone because of a joke, then..

Now, like i said before, i live near a huge polish community. HELL A POLISH (JEW), since most poles hear are Jewish, TOLD ME THE JOKE!!!!! The moderators probably ignored your request Anxiety because they understand it was a J O K E. And being PC is pretty dumb, in my opinion.

18. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Oh well that makes it ok then.....look you pathetic asshole, I could care less if you're Polish or not, you didn't have the right period. If some kid in Poland discovered this sight and was all enthused about joining this community, then came across your "joke" you think he would think "oh its ok he must be Polish too" or would he think "what the fuck?" and I never said that I would resort to violence because of a joke, but I would call somebody on a racist joke and be steadfast to the point of including violence because thats what it takes sometimes. I happen to be friends with a holocaust survivor and every time I see the tattoo on his arm every hair on my body stands at attention, I know he wouldn't appreciate your fuckin "humor" and neither do I. As far as calling me an Ignorant Piece of Shit, and saying I can't spell thus my argument has no merit. Now that's funny.

19. Vegetarian Barbarian

Oct 19, 2009

Im going to have to go with "he must be polish" because he will have read the thread, maybe because he started out like "what the fuck?". Hell he might come back with one that is better!! You dont know.

ive seem to have found your "buttons" and pushed them. You can either let it go, or just keep ranting, i dont really care if i upset you. You would probably be my friend if we met in real life anyways. Yea and i called you ignorant, WHAT ARE YOU GUNNA DO YELL AT MEEEE!!!!!!!

20. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    ha! your right, i'm over it but please just try to be more considerate, and if you feel the need for racial humor bubbling inside, maybe post it somewhere where there isn't a community of anti-racists? I'm just sayin' homey.....hahaha peace