Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Orange County Drummer wanted

Discussion in 'Band promotion & new album releases' started by Contamination, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Contamination

Contamination Member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2010

No skill, no ability, just have to own a drumset (or mabe just a snare and a cymbal). Costa Mesa/Huntington Beach preferred. Thanks in advance.

2. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

So, your picture is sid vicious wearing a swastika shirt abusing a woman?

Think you came to the wrong place buddy.

3. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Nvm, just looked at your other post.

But really, what's with the picture?

4. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

I figure it to be sarcasm, with the whole sid vicious thing.

5. (Filipe)

(Filipe) Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 4, 2010

Never understand that thing with Sid vicious , if he wanted to be shocking he could use something else , not a swastika ...

6. Contamination

Dec 29, 2010

Sid and Nancy are a sad joke. I still laugh every time i watch that, ever since i found it on 4chan like a year ago. Ill change it if anyone really gives a fuck.

7. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Ugh, I couldn't stand the girl in the movie. I just wanted him to hurry up and kill her so she'd shut up.

8. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    i doubt sid thought for himself, most likely it was maclaren's idea.

9. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

remember Keith Moon from The Who? he enjoyed walking up and down wearing a "rommel"-afrikakorps uniform in public, "saluting" and copying adolf in gestures - i guess it's a british special, related with the war. thanks to montgomery rommel (fucking opportunist) is still a "hero"-enemy.
    1945 the british army liberated the concentracion camp of bergen belsen, the camp was in complete disintegration, a hell that became reality and the army photographs preserved much of it.
    later documentaries featured bulldozers showing mountains of starved to death prisoners in massgraves, the picture of the "clean" war against the germans cracked and it shocked the british quite a bit - so belsen became "a gas", swastikas included.
    personally i still have to find out if it's punk or not... but i'm sure it wasn't a good idea in general, Sid was an idiot.

10. ama-gi

ama-gi Active Member Forum Member

Jan 5, 2011

I live in fullerton and have my own set. I however, have absolutely no skill or sense of rhythm. What style of punk do you want to play?

Oh yea, love the most useless machine gif. I've been wanting to build one of those.

11. (Filipe)

(Filipe) Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 4, 2010

It's funny the new gif :lmao:

12. Contamination

Dec 29, 2010

Its always reminded me of government, except it doesnt run on consumers and death.

And ama-gi, stuff kinda like crucifix. It sounds like a D-beat, which is incredibly easy from what ive heard.

13. ama-gi

ama-gi Active Member Forum Member

Jan 5, 2011

Sounds good, don't expect much if anything other than a warm body that can sort of keep a beat and a drum set for the first month or so. PM me if you are still interested.