Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Orange County ANTIFA Organization.

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by JesusCrust, May 29, 2010.

1. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

I want to start an Orange County California chapter of the antifa, anyone in the area let me know. Orange County is the most predominant Right Wing county in California. Anyone in the area let me know if your down, and I'm talking full militant action. See a swasi, beat a swasi. I don't want to have to go about this alone. Include phone numbers, we can meet up.

2. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

i'm in orange county. garden grove to be specific and i understand what you're saying. Ab, pen1, and so many other neo nazi groups plague this county. and i know from ex-nazi friends that neo nazi, KKK rallies, and marches and whatnot have police and local politician support and funding. and the general racist attitude of this county wares on me as well.

i don't believe in violent action. i do, however, believe in defense, which becomes the case in many neo nazi threats and attacks. you'd have my support in protests and defensive action. i know people who'd might be willing to join too

if you want, you can email me snookamz@yahoo.com i don't really want to give away my phone number in a public forum.

3. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    yeah im in orange county also, however count me out as far as looking for trouble, but i'd be more then happy to help behind the scenes, go to meetings etc.

4. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Ok, I was a little buzzed while writing that. Maybe not FULL militant action, but you guys get the picture.

5. SDood

SDood New Member New Member

Jul 19, 2010

yeah im in orange county,garden grove,and would be interested in going to meetings, etc.i know im a little late to this thread,but yeah if you guys are still interested.

6. starfalsh

starfalsh Member New Member

Aug 14, 2010

i know I am late too, but I am very interested in meetings and such in the OC area,

I live in Huntington Beach and send me a PM if this is still goin on please

7. anarchowill

anarchowill Member Forum Member

Dec 9, 2009
     United States
    shit come up to Bakersfield. we had an ARA back in the day. but our scene has always had a "see a nazi / beat a nazi" motto.