Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

NINE DAYS TO FREEDOM - Demo #2

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Arjay691, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Arjay691

Arjay691 Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 11, 2009

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

Well. not really a demo, but some extra tracks I figured I'd throw up on here.

1. God's System
    2. I'm Pissed Off
    3. Political Party Booze (revised)

Hope you all enjoy. :rock:

RECORD INFORMATION

Venus, Cupid, Folly And Time - Thirty Years Of The Divine Comedy
    Release Date : 2020

The limited edition twelve volume CD box set Venus, Cupid, Folly and Time - Thirty Years of The Divine Comedy brings together all the remastered CD albums and bonus material, as well as new editions of 2016's Foreverland and 2019's Office Politics updated with bonus material and liner notes. It also features Juveneilia - a box set exclusive 2CD compilation of early material put together by Neil fr
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

NINE DAYS TO FREEDOM Biography

WEBSITE
    The Divine Comedy are a pop band from Northern Ireland, fronted by Neil Hannon. Over the years, many musicians have joined the band on tour and for recording sessions but the driving force of the band and its main (and sometimes only) member has always been Neil Hannon.

Band members: Tim Weller, Andrew Skeet, Neil Hannon, Emily Davis (2), Tosh Flood, Ian Watson (7), Simon Little (2)
    Band ex-members: , Joby Talbot, Rob Farrer, Stuart Bates, Bryan Mills, John Allen (3), Ivor Talbot, Miguel Barradas, Kevin Traynor
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Divine Comedy Records Limited

Label used for post 2009 issues by a27933 and related bands. Not to be confused with l2775 which is a French label based in Marseille and unconnected with the band.