Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

New to this....

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Frankensteins Roach, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Frankensteins Roach

Frankensteins Roach New Member New Member

Sep 29, 2019
    Male
    Scotland, United Kingdom  United Kingdom
    Hi, I followed a subhumans link here and thought I would sign up.
    I forget how old I am, over 35 but I've not been to my 40th so that's not happened yet. I got in to punk when I started skating what feels like a life time ago. We used to watch a VHS of American skaters that had American punk over them so that's how it started. I listened to some oi polloi recently and Now that am getting older and maybe wiser I feel that anacho punk is telling me a story I want to hear more of.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Cheers and welome, at 53 I still can't shake the habit..

3. 1xAntifa

1xAntifa Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 22, 2019
    Victoria, Australia  Australia
    Subhumans. I recently bought Day the Country Died on bandcamp. I don't mind paying muso's for their work. Anyhow, greetings from oz.

4. The Hat

The Hat Experienced Member Experienced member

May 29, 2019
    Illinois, United States  United States
    Age is nothing but a number. I'll be 55 sooner than I'd care to think about, but I'm still rocking out, and fighting the system in my own little private, subversive way.

Maybe I won't change the system, but the system sure as hell won't change me, either.

Anyhoo, welcome to the site.

5. anarchodyke

anarchodyke Member Forum Member

i guess im the new blood, not even 20 yet smh

6. 1xAntifa

1xAntifa Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 22, 2019
    Victoria, Australia  Australia
    Oh to be 20 again......when all my body parts functioned the way they should. Whatever you do, don't pick up the tobacco habit. I did in my mid-teens as a way to get up my abusive fathers nose. Now after 40 years my heart is basically ratshit. Word to the wise.

7. The Hat

The Hat Experienced Member Experienced member

May 29, 2019
    Illinois, United States  United States
    I picked it up at 15.
    I'm not sure what my lungs are like at this point, but it's been forty years on, and I swear this time I'm going to quit FOR GOOD! When I play out, I find that I have to cut my et short, and I get winded really quick when I sing, so I really have no choice if I want to carry on playing music. Even just playing the guitar tires me out after a while. Not to mention all the money I could've spent on things that are practical.

8. anarchodyke

anarchodyke Member Forum Member

yeah i stay the fuck away from the addictive stuff, weed and acid only for the most part