Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

New bloke from Sheffield UK

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by deckchairarmy, Nov 14, 2013.

1. deckchairarmy

deckchairarmy New Member New Member

Feb 4, 2010

Hi

Currently convalescing after being knocked off my push bike and came across this forum. It's awesome. Looking forward to chatting to folk from around the globe. Been into anarcho punk since early 80's and still have all my classic vinyl

Recently went to see Culture Sock and Autonomads in Sheffield and going to see Discharge next Sunday. Reckon it's gonna be an awesome gig - 9 bands for a tenner

Wondering if there are many people of here who want to trade fanzines, tapes etc. Trying to rebuild by tape collection, especially Bluurg, after years of neglect and moving house leading to disappearance of them.

I'll have a good read of posts on here and see if I can contact some members regarding trading music

Cheers guys, Nick

2. Bumblefly

Bumblefly Member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2013

Hi! Nice to meet you. Unfortunately, I have nothing to trade. I own 0 tapes/vinyls and my CD collection is composed of Appalachian Terror Unit and a self made CD

3. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

4. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Hi, Nick. Welcome, glad you found the forum! Yeah I've still got a few tapes and I think 2 or 3 original world HC compilation tapes without their covers, haha, no bluurg though, but I'm not really into collecting D:
    Enjoy the gig!