Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

mystic religion for rejected outcasts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by octoistire, May 1, 2011.

1. octoistire

octoistire Active Member Forum Member

Jan 17, 2011

but it is anti-fascist. please quote me anywhere, where my belief system might cause harm or exploitative non-sense.

nihilism is the rejection of inherent meaning. therefore you apply meaning to everything in your life. how does that kill revolutionary thinking?

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    You all just don't get it, he is being completely metaphorical in the entire analogy...yet you keep stumbling over the same obstacle.....too funny. Also too funny how you seem to need each other to confirm disbelief as a concerted group effort. Like I said I personally know octoistire, he is not barking mad in the least and is an extremely intelligent and conscientious advocate and student of anarchism and anthropology....also I never said I agreed with what he wrote but I saw right through the metaphors to what his key points truly were...the reason I objected to the obvious one liners was because after such an extended piece of writing, a little thought provoking reply was more than warranted, instead of half-assed insults. He yanked your chains and you more than bit....yeah he's a die-hard Scientologist.. :lmao:

3. Inna Rut

Inna Rut Active Member Forum Member

Apr 28, 2011

thanks! (maybe i think over the marxism/leninism again)

4. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism

There is more than one type of nihilism, though
    "Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value."

If one were to feel that their life, and the lives of everybody else are without meaning, they probably wouldn't care as to help others.
    Nihilism to me espouses apathy, "Nothing really matters." more often than not turns into "So why should I care?"

5. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

I never implied he was barking mad, or attempted to insult his intellect in anyway. (except for the punch bowl comment, but that was mainly for comedic value) I understand what he's saying, it's actually very interesting, but obviously everybody has their own beliefs on things like, well, beliefs. In my opinion I just feel I can't take something seriously that to me sounds like the ramblings of somebody that just came off of a DMT high. I enjoy the theory as a "what if" sort of thing, something that's fun to read and think about, but as far as taking it seriously, I can't.

6. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Well yeah....

Franz Kafka comes to mind....

[​IMG]

7. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

And Mar, you can't blame people for shooting disrespectful one liners. This is obviously an anti-theist website, with people who focus on rationality, and actuality, much more so than spirituality. Posting something that here will probably get the backlash we just saw. I mean this is also the interwebz, it's full of assholes.

8. octoistire

Jan 17, 2011

well then call it existential nihilism then. did you go read that just now?
    objectively nothing matters at all. all meaning is subjective.
    nihilism CAN be apathetic. but usually this is a reflection of the individual.
    i dont expect anyone to take any belief system seriously. i am not trying to assert myself as some sort of authority.

9. Inna Rut

Apr 28, 2011

too bad that i don't believe you - and i never said that he is a scientologist:
    i said he sounds like a scientologist - worming his way around in metaphors and weirdo tales, guess i'll have really to turn m/l.

so i don't have to have doubts just because others have doubts too? I'm not allowed to agree to convincing arguments?

i'll definitely turn m/l.

10. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

No, but I went to Wikipedia to help explain what I, for whatever reason that I couldn't, was trying to say.

I know, I never thought you were. I'm merely just remarking about the philosophy it'self

11. octoistire

Jan 17, 2011

first of all what do you mean by worming? when i hear this i think about someone who changes his/her story around to try and have the upper hand. ive been asking you to quote me on the things your accusing me of.

12. Inna Rut

Apr 28, 2011

i did:

13. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Can you be a little more specific in your incredulity?

and this is what I meant :

14. octoistire

Jan 17, 2011

you still did not define "worming".

"by promoting "religion" and "believe system"?"
    i think your too caught up with the rejection of religion in anarchy.
    the reason why anarchists oppose religion is because of its authoritative and exploitative tendencies. they promote violence and righteousness in order to protect whatever it is they hold to be sacred.

"simply wrong: i recommend the reading of "science" or "nature" instead of weird-fiction-novels."
    .... i have nothing to say to this..

"nihilism is the emergency exit for petty bourgeois"
    ..... very humorous.

"scientology anybody again? (the problem is always "yourself, not the world"...)"
    read what i said again. i said A LOT of the oppression is self inflicted. this is because we are conditioned to think this way by the parasites.

"mystic is bullshit, foregoing reality for some illusion, very anarchistic (continue and i will turn marxist/leninst!)"
    illusion can be used in order to change reality. (this is just a mere example) kind of like the ignorance of capitalist propaganda. it is ignorant (delusional) to be unaware of it but it is to shape your reality. for example refusing to watch t.v.
    mysticism is subjective anyways.

"your parasite isn't anywhere except in your head. and btw: i'm experiencing this fact first hand..."
    your incorrect. parasites also exist in your digestive tract.

"oh yes, if the skin gets too tight, the worm system gets anti-fascist:
    how cheap!"
    what is the difference between a belief system and a religion? i thought religion was a spiritual belief system, as in, relating to your environment.
    i never suddenly became anti-fascist, if you read the original post, it says "hate should only be reserved for this fascism itself".

15. Inna Rut

Apr 28, 2011

what, again in anarchy's name, is anarchist in all those "metaphors", now changing from anti-fascist, to nihilism, then existential nihilism: skin after skin after skin after...

animal farm is a metaphor and even me poor future-m/l-member gets that from the first sentence on to the very last.
    but somehow i and others who took the chain just see nothing more than this typical christian-based mysticism of the evil spirit possessing the unbelievers ect.

i guess agent o. didn't knew about the worms in the world, i didn't knew too and i guess i wouldn't have looked for wicked pedias wisdom, so i'll have to say:
    thank you applez for the enlightment
    the next step will be: we are all part of an anthropological experient?

16. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I can't believe how cute you are trying to be in your responses....you mean to tell me that you read this and took it to mean literally?:

Because if the answer is yes, then maybe you should be part of an anthropological experiment?

17. Inna Rut

Apr 28, 2011

worming = wriggling, winding, around arguments
    i think they oppose religion because it's the illusion of something "above" reality, not god created man, man created god. i guess it was bakunin who opposed religion as a veil preventing the recognicion of reality, degrading the finest species in evolution to nothing more than "creations" with the taint of infeority. he also blamed the multitudes of religions as the main obstacle on the way to a global brotherhood of equal humans.
    i'm not surprised, following the arithmetics of novel-writers is more entertaining.
    says the middleclass "anarchist"?
    yes, and you said you don't want to change the world, so why bother about a individual?
    mystics can't be subjective - because they are always based on a specific individual and his/her personal background
    sorry, after some time living on the street i'm still under epidemic-preventional observation:
    my digestive track is clean as a whistle. and if one gets lost by accident, my immune system will deal with it.
    there is no difference, both are the veil between recognition and reality. i never said something different.
    [/quote]
    after it sound to me like "love your enemy" i saw the anti-fascism, the nihilism, the existential nihilism, what's next?

18. octoistire

Jan 17, 2011

"what, again in anarchy's name, is anarchist in all those "metaphors", now changing from anti-fascist, to nihilism, then existential nihilism: skin after skin after skin after..."

wow. the only thing i said it was, was anti-fascist. i never said my writing was nihilist (although it could be) and i never said it was existential nihilist, jesuscrust said that. not me.
    get your story straight.

19. octoistire

Jan 17, 2011

after it sound to me like "love your enemy" i saw the anti-fascism, the nihilism, the existential nihilism, what's next?[/quote]

"mystics can't be subjective - because they are always based on a specific individual and his/her personal background"
    your wrong. subjectivity is just that.

love your enemy? no.

im just going in circles with you. how about we let the people read this and let them decide for themselves.

20. Inna Rut

Apr 28, 2011

obviously i wasn't the only one who took it "to mean literally" - so where the fuck (not cute?) are those fucking "metaphors" fucking nobody has seen?
    the whole story - especially the quote lil'apple quoted - smells like danielquinnderrickjensenhakimbeyzezan-rat catchers, as far as i remember lil's quote is a quote from quinns ishmael-fairy tale - the one with the "telepathic gorilla"

this one proves nothing, jensen will say the same, adressing quinn, zezan will address hakim bey: just to keep in the top ten of the little boys running wild.
    sorry, but i am already subject of an experiment of the Humanities Centre of the LMUnitversity, and i had to acknowledge the exclusive marketing rights of any scientific data related with my misshapen atheist being by the LMU.