Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Irreal - Fi Del Món - 2019 (Barcelona)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by pogo pope, Mar 20, 2021.

1. pogo pope

pogo pope Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 17, 2021
    Brittany, France  France
    Fi del Món, by I R R E A L

[​IMG]

Track List:

01 Fem-los Fora
    02 Cotard
    03 Rebre
    04 Ens Venen A salvar
    05 Sagnes I Mors
    06 Fi Del Món
    07 Ruïnes De La Cobdícia
    08 Perdició
    09 Malsons

After their 2018 demo but before their 2020 EP (simply called "2020", Irreal has no time to lose with frivolities like thinking of a title), there was "Fi Del Món". 9 tracks of hardcore punk that go from urgent, under-a-minute petrol bombs like "Rebre" to longer, mid-tempo hypnotic songs like the title track. Most songs have only a few lines of lyrics, that the singer (and great cover designer) repeats and chants like political slogans, something that has become an integral part of Irreal's style (listen to "Dissolució Total Del Sistema" on the 2020 EP if you want to hear what I'm talking about).
    The punk scene in Barcelona and Catalonia is very active, and the guys in Irreal play/have played in a lot of other great bands, including Una Bèstia Incontrolable, Barcelona, Anarquía Vertical, Nueva Fuerza and Ultra, all worth checking out.

RECORD INFORMATION

Fi Del Mon
    Release Date : 2019

Housed in a 350 gsm reverse board sleeve, includes a double-sided insert.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Irreal Biography

Hardcore punk band from Barcelona, Spain.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - La Vida Es Un Mus

Punk Hardcore label from Hackney, London, UK, run by url=https://www.discogs.com/artist/3631701-Francisco-Aranda-2Francisco Aranda/url.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Irreal

Suicidas

Cuchillo de Fuego

Enemic Interior

Regimen De Terror

Rip

2 members have read this thread this month

1. pogo pope
  2. punkmar77