Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Homosexuality

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Lunadimae, May 3, 2010.

1. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

Alright, on the topic of Johnny Depp (who is possibly the sexiest man ever). Is Jack Sparrow not the crustiest movie character ever? :p

2. AnarchoFem

AnarchoFem Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 15, 2010

Hehehe, man he is ridiculously sexy and as Jack Sparrow the crustiness just makes him even more appealing...

3. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

I have dated girls before and did a fair bit of that in highschool but it really never worked for me at all...didn't feel right but others said it was.

Guys are just plain out fucking hot. I can't really explain it, but I obviously have an attraction to men and socially I tend to gravitate towards them or Leatherdykes. Transmen are also cool too and I see them as being male but that is another story in itself.

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    you sound like such a fascist. so people should hide who they truly are just because YOU don't like it?

5. jim-bean

jim-bean Member Forum Member

May 7, 2010

not at all im just saying i dont give a fuck if they are that "obvious" i just dont acknowledge them when i see them...

6. jim-bean

jim-bean Member Forum Member

May 7, 2010

so i then it just depends on the person, some see it some dont. would you say that people have a "taste of people" similar to a "taste of music"?

7. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

Still, the issue, for me at least, is that you think if you ignore them being themselves and it almost seems like you think that get them to change by not acknowledging them. You just seem very uncomfortable with a gay man being able to express his sexuality in a manner that suits him.
    and while I'm on here
    couldn't agree more :lmao:

8. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

Hey, what does a girl find attractive about a guy? Not much difference i think... I can't really put my finger on it but it's there and it's hot but it's again about so much more then "dangly things" or just looks.
    Also... Hi, i'm Anom and i'm a Johnny Depp-oholic and i've been so since i was fourteen and first saw him in What's eating Gilbert Grape?

9. QueerPunk

Dec 29, 2009

There is a Queercore band that goes by the name "Gay For Johnny Depp"....and yes I would love to fuck that man seven ways from sunday, same sentiment applies to Henry Rollins, Martin Sorrendeguy and quite a few more but that is another story in itself.

10. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Interesting to find Johnny Depp and Henry Rollins in the same sentence and in the same context XD
    I might see the sexiness in Johnny Depp, but not so much in Henry Rollins XD

As for the entire 'why-do-you-fall-for-a-girl' thing, I agree, almost completely, with VB, looks are secondary, though I put slightly more emphasis on it than he does, methinks.

11. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Great fucking film, I love Johnny Depp as an actor. I think even straight guys would find Johnny Depp attractive, come on don't lie.

12. Bananaman

Bananaman Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 9, 2009

Just felt like adding a few bits. Can't say that I have a whole lot of experience with gay people. Sure I know people who prefer their own sex or swing both ways, but it's not really that many people. I've been to gay parties a few times and can honestly say that I enjoyed them quite a bit. Actually the contact with the local gay community has made me more confident of my own sexuality... I think a lot of hetero man have some kind of confidence issue of their own and that makes them afraid of gay men. I never felt threatened by gay men, but then again I never had a guy come up and bother me all night long to show him my penis. (happened to a friend of mine).

On the subject of attraction. Sure physical looks can play a role. But to really fall for somebody there has to be more than just physical attraction. Can't explain it any better than that, as sometimes people that you find most interesting are those that you hardly notice at first...

13. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    I am a straight man who does not find Johnny Depp attractive (in fact i think he is a crap actor, overrated and no better then most others.) If i had to point out a man i felt was attractive, i'd say a young smiths era Morrissey :)

14. Bananaman

Bananaman Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 9, 2009

Which is a proof that you really are 101% straight...

15. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Hey i have no problem pointing out men that are attractive, i just dont like johnny depp :ecouteurs:

16. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

Thanks for just destroying my theory.... asshole! =P

On the subject of who we would turn gay for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUHGk3rjIE8

Young Glenn Danzig, in that video...

17. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    ugh... i hate glen danzig too, far more then johnny depp :(

18. QueerPunk

Dec 29, 2009

Rob Halford of Judas Priest is still fucking hot but go and check the clip of the 1982 Memphis gig when they did "Hell Bent for Leather". Halford comes out on a motorbike with a single-tailed whip in his mouth head to toe in studded leather gear....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :ecouteurs:

19. ILuvEire

ILuvEire Experienced Member Experienced member

Apr 5, 2010

While we're changing who we'd switch teams for, my list currently consists of Lily Allen, Kathy Griffin and DEFINITELY Emma Goldman (if she were alive of course, necrophilia is bad news bears.) I don't know if I could have sex with Goldman though, I think we'd start talking about revolutionary politics then just get dressed and go blow up some corporation.

20. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

Maybe blow each other WHILE blowing up some corporation. It could be a massive blow fest!

24 members have read this thread this month

1. Deadinside
  2. punkmar77
  3. celadrel
  4. pogo pope
  5. Malice
  6. NightmareEyes
  7. CalTheCrusty
  8. Spike one of many
  9. fullhd
  10. Max Genius
  11. yan spaceman