Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Homosexuality

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Lunadimae, May 3, 2010.

1. ILuvEire

ILuvEire Experienced Member Experienced member

Apr 5, 2010

I find this very funny for someone who visits a punk forum to say. Civil disobedience or rocking the moral boat...that's how you get attention for things. Of course we want attention. Right now people see gay rights as something that has no effect on them, when they may not realize that their coworkers, classmates, friends etc. etc. etc. are very much effected by this, and by proxy they are effected.

As far as using homosexuality like Obama's election, has there been anyone that's done that? The only gay politicians I can think of only came out well after their career got off the ground.

2. jim-bean

jim-bean Member Forum Member

May 7, 2010

nah man, if you are saying that all i want is attention when i posted that comment, im not im just saying what i truly think, and believe me man, i know many gays people and most dont make it obvious, like if you were to talk to them you wouldnt even know they are homosexual. and there is one gay guy i dont like, and its because he is fucking annoying, im sure theres no crime against not liking someone for being annoying is there?.... and i remember going to elementary school with him... he was an ass hole to me back then as well... so i guess its a combination of the two

and second im not calling Obama homosexual

3. Carcass

Carcass Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 12, 2009

What does he do that's so annoying? I'm just asking because you seemed to be connecting it with the fact that he was gay in your previous post. I don't understand why you're bringing him up in this thread if he's just some dude who's annoying irrespective of his sexuality.

4. ILuvEire

Apr 5, 2010

No, I was talking about your dislike of gays that want to draw attention to the fact that they're gay.

That's not what I meant either. I meant using a minority status to help you through a campaign, like you were talking about with "like Obama's election 'vote for me I'm black, yes we can!'"

5. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

Well then you DO have a problem with us. I am open about it but that is because it's who I am. I don't have lisp or any of that stereotypical shit to me but I am the type who would eye you off if I think you're cute, I am the type who will kiss my boyfriend in public, I am the type with the pink triangle happily displayed on my bag/jacket, I am the type who will be in the bathrooms at shows and bars sucking dick.

Still dont have a problem sweetcheeks?

This is another reason why I like walking from my car to leather bars with my chaps on...fuckwits like yourself seem to not like overtly obvious Queers but cannot seem to get your eyes off my arse when I am wearing chaps on a late night heading to a bar.

Come on Jim-bean...kiss and makeup? <3

6. AnarchoFem

AnarchoFem Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 15, 2010

Jim-Bean you shouldn't connect the guy being annoying with the fact that he's gay.

And Queer-Punk, I completely respect the fact that you are open about who you are. I for one, definitely think hetero-normativity is a problem.
    I just hope that when you said that you're the type who would be in the bathroom sucking dick, that you do it privately...Call me prude, but I would hate to be confronted with the sight of any person (man or woman) sucking somebody's dick while I was innocently waiting for my turn to pee. :ecouteurs:

7. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

Agreed. It's awkward enough to be in a room where men stand on a wall with their weenies hanging out, but adding the symphony of noises and barrage of images produced by dick-sucking to that equation is just a recipe for disaster D:

8. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

Cubicles have doors for a reason...lol

9. AnarchoFem

Apr 15, 2010

I am thanking the non-existent God for that! :)

10. Valsira

Valsira Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 14, 2009

My local MP was openly gay before he got elected but, er, that certainly wasn't part of his campaign. Haha.

But yeah, I don't see how someone being open about who they are would be a problem unless you have a problem with who they are.

11. nodz

nodz Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 4, 2010

Harvey Milk was one of the first openly gay politicians. Unfortunately he was murdered because of it due to another's prejudice.

12. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

I even hate it when people stand around tonsil-hockeying all the time. Let alone giving bjs 0.o
    So what does that make me if you're the PRUDE one :p

13. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

I don't think i'd mind really. Might even think it was kinda fun :p

14. AnarchoFem

Apr 15, 2010

It all depends on how I'm feeling at the given moment. Sometimes it would annoy me too, public displays of affection and all that, but other times I think it's feckin great!

15. ILuvEire

Apr 5, 2010

Oh wow, I'm in highschool, so if public displays of affection bothered me, I'd just be hiding in the corner :p

16. AnarchoFem

Apr 15, 2010

Going to an all girls Catholic school in completely conservative Ireland....that really was never ever an issue for me!

17. jim-bean

May 7, 2010

"I don't have lisp or any of that stereotypical shit" - thats what i meant when i said openly gay, people with the lisp and the stereotypical shit. and no i dont have a problem unless you would randomly molest me (joke)

when i see an "obvious queer" i dont even acknowledge them and i defianly dont stare at their ass, and i dont walk around looking for gay guys so i can stare and laugh at them. like i said i dont have a problem with gays, and i sure as hell dont give a shit about their personal life unless they are one of my friends

make up? of course, i dont want to start flame wars cause they are pointless and i hate them

and just out of curiosity... i dont want this to go the wrong way but what does a guy find attractive about another guy? like girls have boobs and i nice ass, but what do guys have? a "dangly thing" between their legs. it just doesnt make sense to me. but yeah i dont want to start an argument or offend anyone

18. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Well... when i date a girl, physical attractiveness (and not necessarily boobs or ass, maybe their smile, or the way they move, no matter the size either! (for me), has some to do with it but more over (for me) its how smart they are, their personality, politics, etc. etc.) Men have all that too.

But some bodybuilds on guys turn other guys on. I think some guys bodies are attractive, but i personally wouldnt want to kiss or have sex with them. But there are some good looking guys... Johnny Depp, i mean come on.

19. jim-bean

May 7, 2010

i see i never thought about that, i know what you mean by personality i'd rather date a girl with one breast rather than half of a brain (not literally), and when i see a guy that really built i think "that guy is fucking huge" not that hes hot but yeah i know what you are saying.

20. AnarchoFem

Apr 15, 2010

Omg Johnny Depp is unbelievable...we should start a thread just for him! (Half joking....just a lil bit serious??)

24 members have read this thread this month

1. Deadinside
  2. punkmar77
  3. celadrel
  4. pogo pope
  5. Malice
  6. NightmareEyes
  7. CalTheCrusty
  8. Spike one of many
  9. fullhd
  10. Max Genius
  11. yan spaceman