Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Green is the color of money...

Discussion in 'Documentaries & Movies' started by kazmacılar, May 28, 2011.

1. kazmacılar

kazmacılar Member Forum Member

May 7, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UByG4-hrLUE

here is a video about "greenpeace"like foundations. Those are "trying" to protect the natural life without destroying capitalist system. That green symbols are for money, not for nature. (Sorry again for my crappy English)

2. Septimiuss

Septimiuss Active Member Forum Member

Apr 27, 2011

I hate greenpeace they can shove their airship straight up there asses. Here is a response to deep green movement that was posted on anarchist news. It raises some good points... Without doing the ''who gets to choose who lives and dies thing"

http://anarchistnews.org/?q=node/14669

3. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Kevin Tucker is a bad joke, like all those "wild" ones on the internets... what a fucking bummer selling books and records advertising with: For Wildness and Anarchy:
    :o
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Tucker

4. Septimiuss

Apr 27, 2011

I don't understand whats funny about that... the concept of rewilding is basically a dual power doctrine,

"Instead of seeking to "return" to an earlier state of human existence or go "back to the land", rewilding seeks to take the experiences and time spent here in civilization and combine the lessons that have been learned from both the past and the present to create a more ideal society and future."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rewilding_%28anarchism%29

and the concept of undermining domestication has elements of class war insurrection+ orgy sex

http://www.eco-action.org/dod/no9/feral_revolution.html

I like most of what they have to say, in action it can get a little wu-wu.

You'll have to be more specific on what the joke is, because they have interesting things to say, and alot of them are actually about the shit they talk on the internet.

5. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Rebelling Against our Domestication
    Our feral energy will rip civilisation to shreds and create a life of wild freedom and intense pleasure:
    [​IMG] - this diapter orgy IS a joke, eh?

I guess you know who coined the "stragegy" - and which side lost badly thanks to the bolsheviks after that?
    And didn't the pope of post-leftism, lawrence barach, condemned the strategy in his encyclical journal as:
    "A mockery of the anarchist principle of being against government"? - ts, ts, ts...
    The first isn't true and jokers like Tucker preach it in public without any shame:
    My dear, class war IS the revolutionary struggle between conflicting interests resulting out of different/opposing political or socioeconomic positions within a society/civilisation, period - and it was never meant to abolish civilisation or society, even if the primitivists love to use "wild" terminology for their rhetorical smoke screen insurrections.
    And for the orgy part I feel a bit to much of an adult:
    lifestyle"anarchism" - may the good Chomsky preserve us! o_O

6. Septimiuss

Apr 27, 2011

I think you mean strategery, but I don't hold it against you. It is clear that cooperating with state communists is historically idiotic from Catalonia and Kronstadt. However dual power is a vehicle, not the manifestation of a cult of personality. It is also important to recognize that no matter how critical people are of service type organizations (like Food Not Bombs or seasol), when times get tough they fall back on them -or acquiesce to the state. At the same time to label begging the government for scraps with Chompsky-esque campaigns based on securing services will never be revolutionary, and you know why.

I think their point 'is' that class war was never meant to abolish civilization. What I'm saying is that the motivations are similar with the added lense of the environment. I'm tired of hearing about the Importance of symbolic action and some metaphorical 'freedom'. Chomsky will preserve nothing other than himself and the status quo.

Unlike Hakim Bey, I hope orgysex is only for adults...

7. skulldrix

skulldrix Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 9, 2011

You save the environment without destroying capitalism, capital is the rape of nature? LOL fucking idiots/

Hey you guys, theres a bunch of greenpeace advocators in my town and I'm going do a documentary where I go around town and argue with them that you can't save the environment, you have to smash capitalism!