Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fort Hood....

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Cocytus, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

Its about time someone did this.
    Lets hope this becomes something people all over the country follow and army bases turn into death camps for soldiers.

Fuck the Troops.

2. oneleggedpunk

oneleggedpunk Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 4, 2009

To wish death on people makes you no better than the warmongers you protest against.

FIGHT WAR NOT WARS

3. Hex

Hex Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 22, 2009

how quickly would public opinion change if they saw these pictures and the soldiers comments about them?

WARNING!!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC:
    http://www.unseenwar.com/

these are the 'heroes' that we should 'support'? they are beyond repulsive...and they have cashed in their humanity, provided that they ever had any.

@ onelegged..
    so simply wishing someone dead is on the SAME moral level as someone brutally annihilating another humans face with an RPG or Bar-B-Queing them alive with napalm?

rhetoric and catchy sloganeering has NEVER stopped any atrocity.

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States

Real bold of u to say "fuck the troops" when they give their lives for you to be able to say so. This is not a patriotic statement, just the truth as I see u live in the usa. (i am not pro war, or even pro troops, but do have some respect for them as human beings.) Again another subjective debate can stew, if we had no soldiers, we would just be oppressed by some other regime. Wow can't believe that your comment brought that out of me... but i agree with Oneleggedpunk's crass quote. FIGHT WAR NOT WARS.

-the anxietist

5. oneleggedpunk

oneleggedpunk Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 4, 2009

True, but violence only leads to violence. The Vietnam war only stopped when the general public saw how futile it was, another Fort Hood type attack will only make people dig their heels in.

6. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

death camps have never been cool or justified. ever.
    if you have a mass killing of mass killers wouldn't that just put you in the same place you started in?

7. Spider

Spider Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 3, 2009

particularly seeing as one of the suspects was muslim, so now everybody is up in arms and the T word is getting thrown around, galvanising public opinion and reassuring them that war is necessary. It was probably planned by the government, 12 casualties to hold public opinion.

8. Hex

Sep 22, 2009

whoa back the truck up a second...i thought that they were giving their
    lives to secure oil supplies...or was it because of WMDs? or terrorism? or to bring 'freedom and democracy' to the region?

all this time it was our freedom of speech that was under attack?!?!?!
    wow where have i been?

9. Rabbit

Rabbit Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 26, 2009

They're still human beings. Either coerced economically or misinformed, I don't think one should wish death on them.
    You should hate the system, not the person (thats a paraphrase, can't remember the source).

10. NGNM85

NGNM85 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Just when I thought you couldn't come up with anything less intelligent to say...

11. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Ok i had decided to not waste my time with stupid debate, but now this is getting very pathetic. After supporting islamism homophobia and religion in general, after not reacting to some idiot making propaganda for hamas terrorists, and a lot of various bullshit.... now we got support for our troops in this forum.

I've read a lot of non-sense here, from gandhi being called an anarchist to someone else saying opposing to social classes is a discriminatory concept.... Soon we are gonna beat a score or something...

What the fuck ? Do you really understand the meaning of "fight war not wars" ???

In the same logic i suppose you are also against saying "fuck the police" but hey, it's even better than the army they are here to "PROTECT" us !!! They give their live for the people woah!!
    And what about the lawyers and the judges ?? they are here to protect us too.... Oh and why not the politicians, after all they spend they whole life for us !!

Do you really think a revolution is made by throwing flowers ?? I remind you your so-called heroes who give their live "for you" will be the first one to take the weapon against the peoples who want to abolish the state and kick out the government.... After all it's THEIR BOSSES, they work FOR THEM. What do you think will happen when state of siege and martial law is declared ??

On top of all do i need to repeat they're NOT here to defend you. There was NO attack, NO aggression, and on top of all... NO fucking weapons of mass destructions. It was a lie, LIE LIE LIE. And you are swallowing the government propaganda from start to end, where we must believe that they're here to protect us.

If the idiots in your government really care about WMD and threats to the world safety, they why don't they go after iran, or after north korea who explicitly admitted having nukes BEFORE the iraq war ??? Or syria, a dangerous islamist country??

And this war is illegal. They didn't even get UN approbation at the begginning.

America is the country that started the most wars in the fucking world - most of them for no reason. There is no way you can support this mess, or peoples who participate to it. We must oppose to them, not support them.

FUCK OUR TROOPS. We support our troops WHEN THEY SHOOT THEIR OFFICIERS.

As for the events in Fort Hood, this is not something we can be happy of. This is just another proof that army makes peoples crazy, and maybe it will bring more attention to the post tromatic syndroma.

12. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
  13. lax_punk_sneakz

lax_punk_sneakz Active Member Forum Member

Sep 21, 2009

my uncle is a retired sergeant major and lives in Killeen/Ft. Hood, i've visited this base... so sad that this happened, how do we prevent this? ... and to think i almost joined the navy so i could get money to finish college... glad i didn't... :( i like my mind as is... let's watch as the Army tries to twist what happened all around now...

14. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

Finally someone who gets what Im talking about and shares a similar viewpoint.

Granted, everything I say has an ounce of my blacker than my clothes humor in it, as I find everything capable of being turned into humor....I mean really, right after I heard about FT Hood I was telling everyone "you know why no one cares why the yankees won the world series? Ft Hood stole thier thunder"

and

"I wonder if the new call of duty modern warfare will have FT hood as a downloadable Mission"

I have 0 respect for soldiers, anyone who even remotely labels themselves ANYTHING near anarchist, and supports the military is a sad sad excuse and a joke.
    I wont go into my personal over the top views and typical flamethrowing verbal decimation of those I see "Unfit" for the "Movement" and "Non Deserving" of posing as a member of our ranks.

I will however say this, Those pieces of shit coming home in bodybags is one of the few things that puts a smile on my face anytime I hear about it, now that it happened "at home" I can only condone further actions, and actually support "nutcase martyrs" who would join up only to murder american soldiers.

You may see this as extreme, maybe even facist, but I see it as a stepping stone to taking the system down from the inside.

No revolution was won without the loss of human life.
    No revolution was won through protest.
    Nothing was ever changed throughout history by asking for it, by walking thier police mandated, governed "protest walks" that the "punk" community hold oh so dear.
    Shit changes when bullets are flying BACK at the cops, Back at the soliders, and into the skulls and chests of CEOs, Corporate fuckheads and anyone else who falls in the criteria of what I hate in this world.

VERY VERY VERY few human beings I know hold the same kind of understanding of what im trying to get across, Hex is one of them, glad to see Ungovernable is as well now too.

"From Protest to Resistance"

15. Hex

Sep 22, 2009

werd up ungovernable!

:o wow...this is just too much for me, i'm going back to my Care Bears coloring book.

16. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

NO LOVE LOST HERE!
    For soldiers of war, returning in bags!
    NO TEARS WILL BE SHED!
    For the fucking cops, that die at our hands!
    No funeral march
    No sympathy
    NO MOURNING CRY
    NO
    LOVE
    LOST
    HERE

17. CrustyElmo666

CrustyElmo666 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Oct 12, 2009

A fat YES to ungovernable! I can't say that's not what I'd do if I were in that position.
    And damn those pictures are majorly fucked up, makes me madder then that video of the GI throwing the puppy off the cliff... And not to condone it one bit but we all should know based on historical evidence that this sick dehuminization of all involved parties is in its purest essence what war is...inhuman, or purely human depending on how you look at it.

And to the anxietist, while I definitely respect or dignify the troops and cops and the like for their humanity alone, I Disagree with what you say about about either group "protecting our rights" think about has any war ever been fought to protect the people?

18. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

Isn't this collateral damage

19. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Yeah i know... i was half kidding, but half not. I don't support wars, I was more alarmed at the sentiment itself... but it has had time to resonate a little. It is more the humanity of the soldiers I was reffering to.

As far as "fighting for our freedom" I do have to go against the grain and say without military, we would likely have been taken over by someone else by now. For better or worse.

In an anarcho society, I wouldn't want soldiers or armed forces, but I would like people to be trained to use weapons, sort of as a miltia or whatever... maybe more like the minutemen of the American Revolution...

I have had family and friends serve in the military, some didn't have a choice and were drafted, some did by choice. Those who were drafted though I feel more compassion for, because it wasn't as much by choice (yes they could have chosen to dodge or run...)

I am a little torn obviously... but not ashamed to admit so.

-The Anxietist

20. Spider

Spider Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 3, 2009

A lot of people seem to be forgetting that a lot of troops/police have noble, albeit misguided, intentions of protecting their country and their people. It's not their war, it's their masters. Whilst we may not mourn the death of the "elite" the death of a soldier, whilst one day maybe necessary (hopefully not), is a sad occurence.

Hitler hated jews. Was he an anarchist?
    "