Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

facebook link?

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by degeneratehippy, Dec 30, 2011.

1. degeneratehippy

degeneratehippy Member New Member

Aug 14, 2010

sorry if this has been said before but is a facebook link on here appropriate to the anarcho, anti capitalist, and privacy beliefs we have?

2. @narcho-Skinhooligan

@narcho-Skinhooligan Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 25, 2011

That is a good question I have been wondering o_O myself?

3. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Why not ? Facebook can be used as a tool to help us spread our message. Many anarcho bands have it, and as long as you don't support their adds, donate or anything, I don't see a big problem.

And, you have a facebook link on the right part of the screen so..

4. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

Well I mean I know all that Bakica. I guess it is just that I am anti-FB & MS is all....

5. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    First our facebook group doesn't exist anymore, it has been deleted by facebook like 1 year ago

As for the facebook share button, we are using facebook to bring traffic to this website and not the opposite... I don't see what's wrong... And BTW, 99% of the anarchist websites on the internet use "facebook share" links...

Seriously, you're using microsoft windows, probably microsoft internet explorer, on a PC sponsored by biggest multinationals, internet line by big compagnies, and you're going to make a drama on facebook presence here ? Seriously...

6. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

True enuff ungov buddy. As for the anti-FB & MS thing, this is the only social network I belong or care to belong to... I am sure you can see & appreciate my point. If some one has one that is their bizz, I respect it. & by the way Happy New Years :party: & of course we both know it is just another day & year, but have fun anyways!

7. degeneratehippy

degeneratehippy Member New Member

Aug 14, 2010

was only puttin the thought out there for anyone to give there views. its the constant ability to monitor us that pisses me off but then i aint forced to have a laptop/mobile.
    happy new year to ya all.

8. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

Cheers & happy nu years D-hippy :beer:

9. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

Happily, links to websites don't work in a way that makes one monitorable by the website linked to. Also, it's not like this site is a secret.

10. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Yeah and you're not forced to join facebook even if we have a share button here ;)

We also have twitter, lix.in and many other links to share stuff and i aint even member of those websites

11. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

Cool I knew you saw my anti-fb point ;)