Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Extract/ grindcore guy.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

So there's a new movie out called Extract by the same guy who directed Office Space. In the movie there is a guy whos like a dumbass forklift driver. The guy is into grindcore and talks about it and in the movie and wears shirts like Cephalic Carnage and Exhumed (Both pretty decent bands, Cephalic Carnage kinda blows, but Exhumed!) And he talks about having a "melodic grindcore" band called "Gods Cok" (which was supposed to be a joke to the people watching the movie).

Anyways in the movie hes playing a show and its actually pretty funny because the other guys in his band (extras for the movie) have like the long metal hair and shit like that. But everyone at the party were wearing like abercrombie and shit, nothing youd see at a grindcore show (unless your in buffalo, but buffalo blows).

So all in all the grindcore guy in the movie was cool to me, but it just makes me mad that this stereotype is being created that people who listen to grind are stupid. Instead of the dumb hippy guy it was a dumb grindcore guy. :ecouteurs:

2. xkillxthexrichx

xkillxthexrichx Member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

sounds good. is there anywhere you can watch it online or something?

3. Wonder138

Wonder138 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

lol ya i fuckin hate that shit just like ppl think im an emo with a Mohawk and a leather-jacket because they dont know what punk is

4. upzpunx!

upzpunx! Active Member Forum Member

Dec 23, 2009

i spike my hair and wear patched pants and get called fucking scene