Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Do you watch television?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skulldrix, Aug 16, 2011.

1. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

how many times we had this promise by now? three times, four...
    and don't forget: the internet and television are E V I L ! ! !

2. Marzz

Marzz Experienced Member Experienced member

Apr 27, 2010

I loved The Color of Friendship when I was a kid cause I thought it was the only kid friendly television movie with a decent lesson. ahaa

3. morethanfights

morethanfights Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

i dont give a fuck, i watch tv all the damn time

4. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

I can't watch it, I easily get bored with it. But from time to time I watch it if there's a good movie, because it's a good way to spend some time with my family, or at least my mom, since she's working her ass off.

5. f-dn[a]

f-dn[a] Active Member Forum Member

Aug 13, 2012

FUK TV MIND CONTROL HYPNO ALZHEIMERS VEGITABLE BRAINMUSHER!!!!

6. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    [​IMG]

7. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Are you posting pics from 9gag ? I see you posting them all around forum :lmao:

8. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

I watch it now and then.

9. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    I don't get them from any one place, sometimes while reading through a thread, i rather post a silly meme, cuz everyones all getting into some debate and just trying to out do each other... in one way or another... HAHA

But any way I hope these silly memes but a smile on your face here and there :D

Yes I watch television, not on a regulat basis or any program in particular, if I'm bored and theres a TV i'll watch and skip through channels, but if I do watch for any amount of time, it's usually news shows and well I really pay more attention to the commercials in between for the production value and if they are using any interesting editing techniques...

10. Ivanovich

Ivanovich Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

Don't watch TV, just use it for dvd/video.

Claire likes this.
  11. zakkman666

zakkman666 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 20, 2012

I don't subscribe to a cable TV service, but I do enjoy watching old 1990s sitcoms on my PC with the commercials cut out.

12. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I don't know what to make of the Jerry Springer Show. People airing their dirty laundry for everyone to see while Jerry's probably having a laugh all the way to the bank. And people worship the fucker?

I can't help laughing at them though, well if they're so stupid?

13. morethanfights

Aug 10, 2012

pleeeeeaasssseee dont take offensive to this, im just curious, but where are you from that people love jerry springer so much? he hasnt been relevant for atleast 10 years here in the states.

14. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    None taken. I live in south africa - the arse-end of the world. They air his old (now I know) shows 3x a week here. I'm not really sure how many people actually "adore" him here but I was referring to those clowns that sit in his audience chanting: Jeeerry, Jeeerry, whoooohw :lmao:.... "I want my Jerry beads". :lmao:
    Well, I can't really blame people for liking him, he is very charismatic I suppose.

15. zakkman666

Sep 20, 2012

I LOVE The Jerry Springer Show too,

16. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    You clown :lmao: (I'm kidding)

17. morethanfights

Aug 10, 2012

I dont think they even show rerunds here in the states anymore:/ hahaha i remember this one with two punks in the audience, one with a discharge, the other a minor threat shirt, and they ask a question to one of the guests

18. zakkman666

Sep 20, 2012

They apparently still shoot episodes, I want to goto a taping next year since its only 45 minutes from NYC (I want to see Leftover Crack so I can make it a dual-purpose trip)

19. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Has anyone here seen The Steve Wilcos Show? That guy seemed pretty hard core and often seemed to go way over the top, however...
    This guy was an ex-marine and an ex-cop and left me with mixed feelings. I mean the people he dealt with were often real scum: child molesters, rapists, paedophiles, ... What do you think of him?

20. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    This guy's obviously an arsehole, having been a cop and a marine (semper fi and all that crap) and I guess just 'cos he deals with serious scumbags in a rather hilarious over-the-top manner doesn't change that fact, but I was just wondering if anyone here's even seen that show?

4 members have read this thread this month

1. Spike one of many
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. aint ashamed
  4. ungovernable