Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Do you have a band?

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by anarkotik, Aug 29, 2009.

1. anarkotik

anarkotik New Member New Member

Aug 29, 2009

Are you part of a band?
    Which instrument do you play?

Do you have a myspace or a website where we can hear your stuff?

2. Munsta

Munsta Active Member Forum Member

Aug 30, 2009
     Finland
    I sing in a band called Kertakäyttötodellisuus. We haven't been able to play any gigs yet, since we have a hard time finding people who want to play punk anywhere near us. Now we've got a bass player (I could play bass, but I can't sing at the same time so then we'd need someone else to sing), but I'm not sure about the drummer. I don't think he wants to play anymore, so now we need a new drummer (or guitar player because my friend can play both guitar and drums). Damn it's hard to find band members :@ .

Anyway, here's our myspace http://www.myspace.com/kertakayttotodellisuus
    All the songs were recorder by me and my friend. I recorded the bass and vocals and he recorded the drums, guitar and backing vocals. It's all been mixed very badly too :p .

3. Skree

Skree Member New Member

Aug 30, 2009

Yes I have a band :ecouteurs: We are based in Glasgow, Scotland and take influence from the likes of Beherit and Blapshemy as well as Antisect and Amebix :rock:

We need a drummer sooooo bad :'( lol

Go here to hear ushttp://www.myspace.com/bealltainn

Site looks great btw folks. Good job!! Look forward to being here :D :beers:

4. Extinction

Extinction Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2009

I play bass in several bands, none of which actually play gigs, we just do it for fun. Currently, I'm in a jok black metal-reggae band called Norway Satanic Elephant Sqaud (NSES) and it's just me an my friend Jake.

Other than that I hope to start a serious politcal band soon, but it's very hard to find a drummer.

5. AndersB

AndersB Active Member Forum Member

Aug 27, 2009

I play in the drums in band. Don't really know what you could call the style but we define it as shit-punk. We had one concert some months ago and only few in the crowd told us to go home :)

6. Jim (E) cracker

Jim (E) cracker New Member New Member

Sep 10, 2009

I was in a band called bad milk...here's the link

www.myspace.com/realbadmilk

I also did some acoustic project's, but those recodings are gone . but I also posted up some old streetpunk I did a while back on another page.

http://www.myspace.com/jimecracker

but Im working on a new crust project wick nick decontrol and his guitarist/bassist charles (the kruds) we don't have a name yet but it's sure to some doom ridden musick!!

7. soulpunk

soulpunk New Member New Member

Sep 17, 2009

Im in a folk punk band called the potlickers.

we just started up and have practiced once and played one show...haha

8. jobby

jobby Member Forum Member

Sep 5, 2009

9. Khr'ell

Khr'ell Member New Member

Sep 15, 2009

10. Mike Puke

Mike Puke Active Member Forum Member

Sep 18, 2009

11. disfuck

disfuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2009

i am vocals for vagrant migration , a crust/trash/ska band from melbourne florida , we started in 07 but our shitty recordings on myspace sound nuthing like our shit now , we have currently not been doing anything due to drummers and lack of new song practice , b ut i hope to record more shit on our 8 track

12. jobby

jobby Member Forum Member

Sep 5, 2009

crust ska.. i would love to hear that. whats your my space?

13. Extinction

Extinction Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2009

I also add this:

I'm going to hopefully be vocalist for a thrash/crossover thrash politcal band soon, going to try out for them soon.

And I'm in my own one man band called Cathode. It's pretty much early Pitchshifter(Death Industrial to Desensitized era stuff)/Godlfesh worship industrial metal. Woring on getting a drum machine and demo soon. :rock:

14. disfuck

disfuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2009

crust ska.. i would love to hear that. whats your my space?[/quote]

well you can find our myspace , im just saying thaqts how we sound now , not at all on recordings , weve changed our style , but i wouldnt recomend basing our 3 year old myspace demos (2 songs) as being anything like we aare now , .... go to myspace music / vagrant migration , and thanx for wanting to check it out , but there isnt ska or anything in the stuff on the page , sorry , id re3ally like to put new shit up , if we had a drummer

15. Napalm

Napalm Active Member Forum Member

Sep 14, 2009

I play guitars in a d-beat hardcore punk\trash(not to be confused with boring crust) band that currently has no name as we found out some swedish sods beat us to it.
    Its like old norwegian hardcore mixed with uk82, to my account at least, and we're working on getting a record out soon

and i used to play in a pro-terrorism (we refer to them as freedom fighters, and we also keep our right to discriminate between different groups. mainly its about IRA, EZLN and HAMAS) anarcho punk band called Angry Tribe until our drummer pissed off, but we are getting our shit up on the internet (mohawkradio.com i think. since myspace started unabling people to download the songs, mohawkradio is the only proper equivailent site) as soon as we get our fingers out of our bums and do it.

16. lacy707

lacy707 New Member New Member

Oct 5, 2009

i sing in Detroit 442 ,a punk band from Detroit, of course . we sing about a variety of things. http://www.myspace.com/detroitnoise . other good bands from our town are final assault , billbondsmen , the clots , ratfinks and a bunch more i can't remember at this moment

17. ciderpunx67

ciderpunx67 Member New Member

Oct 1, 2009

i sing , sorry shout in a band called TOTAL BLOODY CHAOS based in blackburn in the u.k. cant really say what genre we fit into........anyway we have a myspace which is .
    www.myspace.com/totalbloodychaos

18. erreur_humaine

erreur_humaine Member Forum Member

Oct 2, 2009

Hello, i play guitars in a Primitive hardcore-anarcho-Veggi band called Le Pouce Préhenseur in Québec, Canada. We have played 5 shows, so we have not pratice durring 3 months ago :S
    www.myspace.com/lesnaz

19. Napalm

Napalm Active Member Forum Member

Sep 14, 2009

the page haven't been corrected in a while, but we've got one song up at least..
    http://www.mohawkradio.com/angrybrigade

20. crustopher

crustopher Member Forum Member

Oct 3, 2009

Im bassist and 1 of 2 (possibly 3 in future) vocalists in 'Dehumanise' very small anarcho/crust band from cambridge. Never had a steady line up so have only ever done one gig, but we completly changed set since then so dont really count.

check us out at www.myspace.com/dehumanise