Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Colorado and Washington Legalize Marijuana. World wide legalization a possibility.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shizyninja, Nov 12, 2012.

1. shizyninja

shizyninja Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 27, 2012

[​IMG]

With Colorado and Washington legalizing marijuana, the federal government is going into panic as its pathetic drug crumbles. Check out my editorial.

2. CrustCat

CrustCat Active Member Forum Member

Nov 12, 2012

Never smoked weed myself but I know of a few pals that got fucked over because of it. Glad that the people is those states never have to worry about that bullshit again. I'm surprised that my state, Massachusetts, didn't get to vote on legalizing it in general (we voted on legalizing it for medical purposes only.)
    But now watch out for Nabisco releasing package pot brownies, there is $$$ to be made off of this!

3. Epidemic

Epidemic Member Forum Member

Nov 15, 2012

As a resident of Washington, I have to say that this is breath of relief. Will it last? Don't know, but whatever, because for the time being, people will have the right to exercise their freedom and autonomy-of-self. This is to say that people will be able to decide for themselves what they want to take isn't of being told what to take. I'm just disappointed that I missed my opportunity to vote due to overseas ballot bullshit (and some sloppiness on my part...) and even more so disappointed that I moved out of the country 4 months ago, making it difficult to enjoy that inalienable freedom for once.

4. Epidemic

Epidemic Member Forum Member

Nov 15, 2012

I think I heard that Malboro patented the name "Malboro Greens" a while back in anticipation too....

At least some establishments of excessive power are catching on to the reality of the situation.