Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Cold in California

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by aidenalive, Nov 26, 2021.

1. aidenalive

aidenalive New Member New Member

Nov 19, 2021
    Female
    California, United States  
    I’m a recent college grad who skipped the midwest, only to find myself deeply nostalgic in a number of ways. Poking around here to find out if anyone knows about any kind of NorCal punk scene, or else just make friends on the forum. More than anything, I’m really looking to expand my viewpoints and learn about other people’s opinions.

Back in Michigan, I was bumming around with some Maoists and going to math rock shows. I love skating and roller skating, although I can’t say I’m very proficient at it. I speak five languages, so if you need any help on your French homework hmu. The last time I felt anything in my life was really meaningful, I was studying abstract mathematics. I quit because I thought I was missing too many punk shows, but I’ve been chasing that high ever since.

*Oh. Joining this forum was partly spurred by my roommates telling me to “stop being emo on insta.” If this is also not a good place to be emo, I can definitely slow my roll :)

1 members have read this thread this month

1. aidenalive