Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Borderless Countries Tapes - Bad Compilation Tapes

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by punkmar77, Sep 25, 2010.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    This is a call to all members of this forum, if you have any of these tapes/cassettes/records or know anyone who has them I am requesting you do your best to upload them here as they are ESSENTIAL to any collection, and I as well will be on a mission to include them on this site.

BCT #1: V/A - "First Strike"
    Compilation of San Diego, California punk and hardcore bands originally released in October 1983 with Clit Boys, Vatican Commandos, Violation, Eat The Rich, Future Ruins, Mr Epp, Poison Center, Skoundrelz, and Cultural Breakthrough.

BCT #2: V/A - "Music On Fire"
    Italian hardcore punk comp from 1983 with Wretched, Indigesti, Raw Power (from 1983), Rappresaaglia, 5° Braccio, Crash Box, Stazione Suicida.

BCT #4: V/A - "Ahhhh... Italian Punk"
    An all Italian hardcore punk sampler with Cheetah Chrome Motherfuckers, Peggio Punx, Eu's Arse, Nabat, Chelsea Hotel, Shockin TV, Tirituta Limitata, and Dark Ride. 32 tracks total, released in December of 1983.

BCT #5: Raw Power
    A solo cassette from this great Italian punk band containing tracks recorded at Brown Studio, 1983, live tracks from 12/4/83, and three extra studio tracks from 1984. Some cuts in English, others translated. 45 songs total.

BCT #6: V/A - "Last White Christmas #1"
    Fifty-six cuts over 90 minutes live in Pisa, Italy on 12/4/83 by Gran Ducato Hard Core (GDHC) for Johnny in Jail. Clear recording, some cuts in English. Contains Juggernaut, War Dogs, Useless Boys, Putrid Fever Dements, Auschlag, Brontosaur, Stato Di Polizia, and Raw Power. A split release between BCT and Cessophena Records.

BCT #7: V/A - "Last White Christmas #2"
    Second volume in this collection also recorded on 12/4/83 in Pisa, Italy. This one features Cheetah Chrome Motherfuckers, I Refuse It!, and Traumatic. A split release between BCT and Cessophena Records. 32 songs.

BCT #8: Rattus
    From Finland, Rattus put this tape together themselves, and it features twenty cuts translated, some in English of demos from 12/81, '82, and '83 as well as live in '83. "Rockabilly Reagan" is a great joke song, "Back In '78" is in '78 style but with power. Excellent alternative cuts. Thirty-four songs, a good Rattus sampler.

BCT #9: Terveet Kädet
    Poor overall sound quality but okay as demos. Hearty Finnish hardcore. Great for Terveet Kädet fans. The band put the tape and sleeve together. This tape is dedicated to their drummer, Walde, who died in January, 1984. Contains studio and live cuts from 1982 to 1984.

BCT #10: V/A - "I'm Buck Naked"
    Fifty-six cuts in 60 minutes from Drills (Washington, USA), Love Canal (California, USA), Psycho (Massachusetts, USA), Detention (New Jersey USA), No Response (Wisconsin), Eat The Rich (California, USA), Unexpected (New Jersey, USA), Raw Power (Italy), Disorderly Conduct (New York, USA), Akutt Innleggelse (Norway), Accelerators (New Jersey, USA), White Pride, and Suburban Decay (Ohio, USA). 56 tracks total.

BCT #12: V/A - "Hideous Freaks Search for Happiness"
    All U.S.A. compilation with Happy World, Ministry Of Truth, Drills, Angry White Boys, Entropy, Catharsis, Hates, Born Without A Face, Toejam, ?, Useless Pieces Of Shit, Arcata Boys Choir, Psycho, Teenage Depression, US Distress, Sacred Denial, Self Inflicted Wounds, White Pigs, and State Of Confusion. The tape of many names: Break Slamming, May Cause Dependence On Laxatives, Not A Bunch Of Love Songs, Squeezing The Green Weenie, You Make Me Feel Ookie, Pure Erotic Fluff, I'm Taking A Drug -- It's Coming From These Speakers.

BCT #13: Stazione Suicida/Putrid Fever split
    100% Italian Hardcore. Two of Italy's hottest bands of the time -- Mama mia, that's a spicy piece of plastic! Contains studio cuts plus all of Putrid Fever's live stuff from LWC #1. Weak recording for most of the Stazione Suicida, and the music slows occasionally. Putrid Fever has clean studio and a strong live recording.

BCT #14: V/A - "Tropical Viruses #1"
    From Grito Suburbano (Suburban Scream) LP (first punk LP in Brazil): Olho Seco, Inocentes, Colera; Sub LP: Ratos De Porao, Colera, Psikoze, Fogo Cruzado; Lixomania "Violencia E Sobrevivencia" (Violence And Survival) EP. Compiled by Ricardo Lobo, Tropical Viruses #1 and #2 contain all Brazilian HC to make it to vinyl before '84. Shit-loads of Brazilian HC. Heartfelt. In Portuguese!

BCT #15: V/A - "Tropical Viruses #2"
    Early '80s, very out of print HC records, with permission. Contains Fogo Cruzado continued from the Sub LP. From O Comeco Do Fim Do Mundo (The Beginning Of The End Of The World) festival (first Brazilian punk festival), Dose Brutal, M19, Estado De Coma, and sixteen other bands. Tape also contains Olho Seco "Botas, Fuzis E Capacetes" (Boots, Guns, And Helmets) EP and Inocentes "Miseria E Fome" EP.

BCT #16: V/A - "Senza Tregua"
    Cheetah Chrome Motherfuckers, SDP, Wardogs, I Refuse It!, Traumatic, Juggernaut, Putrid Fever, Useless Boys. Great studio versions of LWC material. Well recorded. GDHC Studio Compilation, 60 minute version. Original version has one more track each of Juggernaut and Useless Boys. Write Andrea "Pippo" Penco, Via Tito Sperin. 3 57100 Livorno, Italy for that version.

BCT #17: Raw Power "Live In The USA '84"
    True power from six U.S. shows during their '84 tour when "Screams..." LP was made. Forty-three unrelenting tunes.

BCT #18: V/A - "I Thrash, Therefore I Am"
    The single best BCT tape. European hardcore compilation featuring Mob 47 (Sweden), Product Assar (Sweden), Moderat Likvidation (Sweden), Kuolema (Finland), Existenz (Sweden), Akutt Innleggelse (Norway), Groteska Taskar (Sweden), Xpozez (England), Anti-Cimex (Sweden), Raw Power (Italy), Enola Gay (Denmark), T.A.S.K. (Sweden), Rudolfs Rache (West Germany), Mottek (West Germany)

BCT #20: Injections
    One of the earliest and best San Diego bands (now defunct). Contains studio and live cuts from '80 and '81. Includes two awesome single cuts. Music has a '79 sound because it's from '79, etc. This is the only non-HC BCT band, hard late '70s.

BCT #22: V/A - "Spanish HC"
    Spanish hardcore punk compilation with MG 15 ('82-'83), IV Reich, R.I.P. (live 5/84), Frenopticss, Antidogmatics, Ultimo Resorte. Discharge influenced. Mostly in Spanish. Ultimo Resorte has a rare, (for BCT -- just a coincidence), female vocalist -- plus, she's good.

BCT #23: Funeral Oration/Gepøpel split
    Two bands from Holland playing unique punk music. Too much uneven live and demo material recording quality. These bands are funny, unique, insistent, with bits of junk between tracks. It's hardcore on its own course. Will you like it? Who knows?!

BCT #24: V/A - "Car Crash Music"
    Fear Itself, Uptight, Youth Quake, Utter Stench, Maggot Sandwich, Like A Horse, Bloodlake, 9/9, Challenger Crew (West Germany), and Subterranean Kids (Spain).

BCT #25: V/A "They Decide... You Pay!"
    More Italian hardcore! Cheetah Chrome Motherfuckers, Savage Circle, Vivisexione, P.S.A., Cani, I Refuse It!, London 77, Kina, Noise Noise Noise. Noisy music, clean recording (more clean than usual). Steps beyond standard hardcore with that touch of Italian HC jazz, but always hard strong, and very musical.

BCT #26: V/A - "Barabbas Records Comp"
    Finnish comp with WDM, KTMK, TK, Varaus, Aparat, Aivoprotesti, Protesti, Tampere SS, and Fucking Finland.

BCT #27: V/A - "Experience The Freedom Of Total Control"
    Contains Extrem, Emils (West Germany), Direct Action, the Sins, Brain Damage, Righteous Pigs, System Overload, and M.B.P.

BCT #1 : viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6196

BCT #3 : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6243

BCT #4 : viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6195

BCT #5 : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6213

BCT #7 : viewtopic.php?f=39&t=6207

BCT #8 : viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6197

BCT #10 : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6206&p=42167#p42167

BCT #16 : viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6194

BCT #18 : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=6201&p=42140#p42140

BCT #19 : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6216

BCT #22 : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6214

BCT #23 : viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6198

BCT #25 : viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6199

BCT # ? : viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6200

Best Of BCT #1 : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6215

2. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Re: BORDERLESS COUNTRIES TAPES/BAD COMPILATION TAPES

Ha! I was able to get my hands on #2, #25, #27, and the 'We Can Do Whatever We Want!' vinyl today thanx to Vinnie Fono...C'mon tape collectors, I know you're out there.

3. Oyml

Oyml New Member New Member

Jan 5, 2011
     United States

I have BCT 11 and 12 (Brain of Stone and Hideous Freaks Search for Happiness). I'll try to rip them and post them soon. Anyone else for the rest?

4. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

I'm still working on this It's not a forgotten project, cheers and thank you so much Oyml! \m/

5. Oyml

Oyml New Member New Member

Jan 5, 2011
     United States

Well, my tape deck is dead. I'm trying to figure out another way of ripping the tapes, but I may have to wait until I can manage to get another deck. I have a couple of players that I'd have to rip with a headphones out rather than a line out, so it would need to be played around with to make it sound decent, but I will look into it and see if it's feasible that way. I'll keep you posted.

6. LovesFLSun

LovesFLSun New Member New Member

Feb 14, 2011

I just found BCT #5 Only the left channel is working, but the quality isn't so bad.

7. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
  8. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

Dayam that was a shitload of work yo.... :ecouteurs:

9. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

There are couple people around the rock searching for the "Hideous Freaks" tape Oyml, you would be a global hero if you manage it <3 :beer: <3

10. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

oh shit son! i remember reading an old M.R.R. article with a BCT tape advert on it. too bad i missed raw power live a few months ago...in fact too bad i'm too goddamn young to have seen most all these bands :/

11. marinho

marinho Member Forum Member

Aug 27, 2011

i think that i have "Grito Suburbano" in mp3.

12. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

Upload it please... :beer:

13. marinho

marinho Member Forum Member

Aug 27, 2011

Dude, I would adore but unhappily the net that I use is 3g, of low quality. But if wants I can pass some links. Can it be?

14. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Its been almost 4 years since this was posted and at the time we were the only site to try and track these down for free downloads...since then I have managed to re-conect with Chris bct, and he has lit a new fire under his booty to share these with the world, he has the original masters and is in the process of finally making these available to the entire world through his latest discovery: the inter webs! Lol, will begin updating this thread soon.....:ecouteurs: