Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anyone want to record vocals for a recording project/EP?

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by Some Guy, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Some Guy

Some Guy Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 13, 2011
     Canada
    Hey everyone,

Is there any chance anyone might be interested in recording vocals for a punk recording project and releasing an EP?

I do the occasional recording project, but I often end up asking the same group of my friends to do vocals. So I figured I'd see if I could change things up.

I recorded a few songs probably 3 years ago now, and I never ended up doing anything with them after. Musically, it's some kind of hardcore punk, but with a major flanger/noisey vibe on the guitar.

Here's one of the 3 songs, if anyone wants to check it out.

H*rdc*r* 1_mixdown

I'd prefer if someone has some vocal/band experience. Or at the minimum, a decent way to record some vocals. I'm open to any gender. You could do your own lyrics, or even glance through unused lyrics I have and grab whatever you want. Anything is cool with me. Preferably if the lyrics have at least some kind of political message to them.

But anyways, anyone is welcome to get in touch, and we can chat!