Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anti-Cimex - 1990 - Absolute Country Of Sweden

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Anarcho-Punk.net, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Anarcho-Punk.net

Anarcho-Punk.net Experienced Member Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 7, 2009
    .  Canada

Anti-Cimex - 1990 - Absolute Country Of Sweden
    • 1990 .m4a
    • Criminal Trap .m4a
    • Daughters Of Pride .m4a
    • Doing Time .m4a
    • Fear My Nerves .m4a
    • Going Down .m4a
    • Make My Day .m4a
    • Pain Killer .m4a
    • Prelude E-Minor .m4a
    • Rose .m4a
    • Set Me Free .m4a
    • Share My Life .m4a
    • Sister Daylight .m4a
    • Smell Of Silence .m4a
    • Time To .m4a
    • Under The Sun .m4a
    • Wheel Of Life .m4a

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

RECORD INFORMATION

Country Of Sweden
    Release Date : 2000

Comes with lyrics printed on an insert. Features different artwork than the [url=http://www.discogs.com/Anti-Cimex-Absolute-Country-Of-Sweden/release/1259053]original[/url] released on CBR Records. Recorded and mixed at Studio Lane, April 1990. (C)&(P)2000 Distortion Records (C)1990 ANTI CIMEX
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Anti-Cimex Biography

WEBSITE
    Swedish hardcore punk band. Anti Cimex formed in 1981 and existed roughly up to 1993. They were considered as one of the so-called D-beat punk bands, in Sweden also called "Kängpunk", inspired in particular by the English hardcore punk band [a257137], who invented the style.

Band members: Tomas Jonsson (2), Charlie Claeson, Robert Jörgensen (2), Cliff Lundberg
    Band ex-members: , Jean-Louis Huhta, Conrad (8), Joakim "Joker" Pettersson, Sixten Andersson, Nillen, Bonni Pontén, Christian "Cutting" Hochholzer
    ---

Update your tags to Anti Cimex.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Distortion Records

Swedish Hardcore/Punk label formed back in 1991 and going steady since then. Inventors of the so called d-beat generation with Discharge a guideline, releasing stuff with bands like: Anti Cimex, Wolfpack, Skitsystem, Disfear, Arsedestroyer, Moderat Likvidation.

*** EXTREME MUSIC FOR EXTREME PEOPLE ***

b2023 UPD:/b Earlier known as Hardcore Horror Records. Created by Mats Bodenmalm who earlier also had a fanzine called Brutal Chaos. Label is unactive from 2013!
    Read More...