Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anarcho-punk.net on FACEBOOK !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ungovernable, May 21, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    The moderators of this forum have decided to open a facebook group to spread the word about Anarcho-punk.net

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WWWANARCHO-PUNKNET-MUSIC-DOWNLOADS-AND-COMMUNITY/119077488131859

PLEASE HELP US TO START OUR GROUP !!! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS USING THE "Suggest to friends" link behind the avatar of the group

- Let's not turn this topic into a anti-facebook debate. Nobody here support facebook, and that's why we want to drive away the users of facebook and "steal their traffic".

- Nobody forces you to join the group. If you think the cops and the illuminatis are going to use the list of the members of this group to send us to guantanamo bay, then JUST DON'T JOIN THE GROUP and nobody forces you to do otherwise.

- In fact, 90% of the anarcho-punk bands on this website have either a facebook account or a myspace account. So, no, because we have a facebook account doesn't makes us fake anarchists.

- We don't encourage facebook, that's why we want to spread the word about anarcho-punk.net so peoples can know there are alternatives to facebook. What we are doing is the same thing than going into a McDonald to distribute pamphlets explaining that there are alternative restaurents to McDonald's that are more healthy.

- Myspace is even worse than facebook, being run by Rupert Murdoch from the FOX who fund the irak war. Yet most of the anarcho-punk bands have a myspace account, and guess what ? Anarcho-punk.net also have a myspace account that we used when the site was launched. Big fucking deal. Nothing new. Same thing for anarchist organisations, most of them have their own facebook account.

- Once again, if you don't like facebook then just don't join the group, nobody is forcing you. Anyway if you hate facebook so much, you shouldn't even have a facebook account, right ?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WWWANARCHO-PUNKNET-MUSIC-DOWNLOADS-AND-COMMUNITY/119077488131859

Note: The facebook widget on the left menu is temporary, just to get a few members to begin our group. We will remove it in 1 or 2 weeks.

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Now i can stalk all of youse on the farcebook, mwahahaha!

3. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

Ronald McDonald likes this. Oh shi-

4. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Thats cool and all but the banner to the left is un-needed, i think it looks stupid.

5. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    lol that's me

it's just temporary, just to get a few members in the group to begin. then i will remove it

6. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

It's actually funny to be able to see peoples profiles. Actually see a bit more of them than the profiles here on Anarcho-Punk

7. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

just added it up. im brett on there...

8. rozainazahar

rozainazahar New Member New Member

Mar 17, 2010

Done.... have invited Malaysian punkers..

Rozain Azahar

9. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    just wondering, does anyone here use last.fm ? maybe we should also make a group there

10. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

Ungovernable:
    I think Last.fm would be a great idea. Also, many anarchist bands have free download of their music through that site anyway.

11. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

yeah, i use last.fm

12. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
  13. russaddams

russaddams Member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

I'm up on both as of last night. I'm not too savvy with networking groups online, but I think it's important that there be an ANARCHO-PUNK.NET branch on all of the relevant ones. If unity is key to the movement, the movement should have a group everywhere. If ANARCHO-PUNK.NET does branch to any other networking sites please post on the forum as I'd be glad to join in.

On a side note: Has anyone had issue with FACEBOOK today? For some reason I am unable to access it on my computer. I was posting a lot of info about the Flotilla on FB and am wondering if it''s conspiracy or "technical errors". See my paranoid brain at work!

14. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    i removed that facebook box, veg barbartian will be happy ;)

15. Antor

Antor Member New Member

Nov 27, 2010

FUCK BIGBROTHER
    FUCK FACEBOOK

16. Antor

Antor Member New Member

Nov 27, 2010

Seriously, anarcho-punk.net is for me a good alternative against facebook and other fake "social networks"

That kind of website full of ads, making a lot of money selling the posted pictures, enriching Mark Zukerbergt, without any privacy, and permiting you tu have a lot of imaginary friends.

Allright do wath you want to do, if you want to fall in this tourist trap do it, but then the fight will be lost before.

17. nodz

nodz Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 4, 2010

Should also see if you can start a group on bandcamp. Don't know if it allows you to. All the sludge, doom, crust, hardcore etc on there, most for free download

18. douakies

douakies New Member New Member

Feb 8, 2011

I never though that anarchopunk was linked with facebook....
    There are lots of different way to communacate in stead of using facebook.
    Internet is a really usefull tool (for Egyptian and Tuinisians movements actually), but its also high controlled.
    I don't get why you need to be on Facebook?
    Download music, politicals or culturals debates are possible to do there
    BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!!!!!
    BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING US!!!

19. SOADcore

SOADcore Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 29, 2011

I don't understand why people here hate FB. Want to stop giving FB money? Get adblock for FIreFox or Chrome. Want to keep FB from giving your info? Get Dissconect on Chrome. (Not sure if its on FireFox, but you can look). It's a good website if we use it to our own advantage.

20. SOADcore

SOADcore Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 29, 2011

I don't understand why people here hate FB. Want to stop giving FB money? Get adblock for FIreFox or Chrome. Want to keep FB from giving your info? Get Dissconect on Chrome. (Not sure if its on FireFox, but you can look). It's a good website if we use it to our own advantage.