Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

ALLOW THE WOOTON BASSETT ISLAM4UK MARCH

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Shabby_Deals, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Shabby_Deals

Shabby_Deals Member Forum Member

Jan 4, 2010

Why is it that as soon as the british public hears about a cultural minority making a political statement they automatically assume they are a terrorist organisation. I won't pretend to know stuff about the group as I have only recently come across it. Unfortunately the way I came across said organisation was on a facebook group who after I read their page and commented on the fascist way they put their point across quickly decided they needed to stress in the group description that they arn't racist having used phrases like "wooton bassett does not deserve this". I should imagine that the reason the group planned the march through wooten bassett is that there is a high concentration of soldiers and also members of the BNP living in that area. Any opinions on the matter would be appreciated as I have been too busy recently to commit myself to further research into the matter. SAAAAFE!

2. BlinkoChrist

BlinkoChrist Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2009

That's the way any modern system is, consider the A.L.F. or the E.L.F.

3. Shabby_Deals

Shabby_Deals Member Forum Member

Jan 4, 2010

Yeah, It just pisses me off when they don't think about the reasons why people choose the locations for marches y'know

4. BlinkoChrist

BlinkoChrist Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2009

They know the reason, but it's better to say it's "terrorism" It's a scare tactic, to scare people into seeking shelter comfort, all of which are conveniently provided by the government, and their "war on terrorism"

5. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

I suppport it.

6. watermouse

watermouse Member Forum Member

Dec 30, 2009

i feel if the english people have any ounce of decentcy in them they should let this march go a head are we not forgeting the others who have lost there lives the INNOCENT. it will show compassion on our part and i have friends who are out there serving