Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

dive! (2009)

Discussion in 'Documentaries & Movies' started by kad budu gorjeli gradovi, Dec 10, 2012.

1. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

kad budu gorjeli gradovi Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    [​IMG]

Inspired by a curiosity about our country's careless habit of sending food straight to landfills, the multi award-winning
    documentary DIVE! follows filmmaker Jeremy Seifert and friends as they dumpster dive in the back alleys and gated garbage receptacles
    of Los Angeles' supermarkets. In the process, they salvage thousands of dollars worth of good, edible food - resulting in an inspiring
    documentary that is equal parts entertainment, guerilla journalism and call to action.

trailer:

[video]https://vimeo.com/7730865[/video]

website

imdb

wikipedia page

(downloadable via torrent)

2. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

i couldn't find the torrent for this D:

3. PoshyX

PoshyX Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 17, 2012
     United States
    i couldn't find the torrent either. if anyone finds it, please share!
    unless OP would be so kind as to share a DL link? :ecouteurs:

4. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

Oh yeah, I got a PM from the OP, I'll forward it.

5. Some Guy

Some Guy Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 13, 2011
     Canada
    "Dive"! is without a doubt one of my favourite documentaries. I would say it's incredibly important, as it does touch on a few serious issues and it essentially exposes how much of a joke the western/industrial/capitalist food system is. Something like 30-50% of food in the United States alone gets thrown out each year, even though most of it is perfectly fine. Food is obviously essential to life, yet it's been turned into a commodity. It's totally messed up that food is distributed on the basis on market demand, rather than necessity.

The entire food system here is unbelievably unsustainable. For example, industrialized animal agriculture (the meat and dairy industry) use exponentially more resources feeding livestock than they create (in addition to creating vast amounts of pollution and environmental damage). But on top of that, up to 50% of food gets thrown out anyways.

6. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    kbgg: just add the images in this comments section and I'll edit them to your post... :beer:

7. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

kad budu gorjeli gradovi Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    i attached them here:

http://www.perforum.info/index.php?topic=115.45

(there was some bug on this website so they disappeared, i hope it will not happen again)

click on every picture so they grow bigger, than right click - copy image address.

and for download links - im not posting them for security reasons (not only on this but all websites). in future those will be reason for cancellation of websites and various problems due to copyright infringement. if its ok with this websites policy, i can put them, its not a problem..