Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Protocols of Zion (9/11 and anti-Semitism : Against conspiracy theories on 9/11)

Discussion in 'Documentaries & Movies' started by ungovernable, Oct 17, 2010.

1. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

And there is really nothing left to say, except:
    No, you get <3 :ecouteurs:

Thanks for the adding...!

2. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

I think Ungov is just pissed, and I am pissed too, because it's the second time one of you chief-conspirators is taking the brickwall the hard way - and starts complaining about authoritarian-mods-rules-where-there-should-be-none-whatever and final stage: Personal attack. Shame on YOU, arsehole, sorry but you are one!
    I gave you another statement about the fact that this conspiracy-crab is funded in right wing tradition - so where is my part of the "obsession"bashing - mr. king of avoidance? And btw, somehow I am still waiting for an explanation of your point of view on the right wing origins of your favorite hobby, but I guess I'll see none - just because you can't deny where this shit came from.
    This one is really ridiculous, fuck you, thats the point I'm feeling embarresment for YOU and feel insulted myself - when did Anarchists run any kind of gulags?

Besides that this sounds again like a typical right-wing-argument - what about an apology?

I'm really pissed, because this smokescreen-scrap turns out to be out of question, loose ends everywhere, but no solutions, one argument is contered with the next one, nothing is proved, but it's declared "truth" - and YOU dare to blame people to be "obsessed"?
    What do you really know about thermite? Nothing more than it was used to collapse WTC7 I guess...
    I don't give a shit about the riddle game, because I will not loose my time to calculate how much of the stuff would be necessary to collapse an already finished building of that size.
    The reason for 9/11 is the u.s.aggression in the gulf region up to afghanistan - just one reason more to oppose the governments and make an end to the murderous chaos they cause all over the world, thats the only reasonable point of view acceptable on a ...Anti-fascist, Anti-capitalist, Anti-authoritarian, Anarchist and Punk-website, and if you can't take the critics, or the people giving their opinions, or the way to deal with wannabe-radical-jump-on-the-train-dogfood-parasites... nobody forces you to stay here.

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    The fact that the source of all conspiration theories is right wing is a very interessing fact, especially when someone like you pretend that those conspirations are questionning the bourgeoisie and capitalism.

Wow and now you are just lying. This video is only available in french so i doubt you have watched it.

Start by answering me instead of replying meaningless bullshit and then you can talk about avoidance

hey mr.hypocrite, you started to be disrespectful by calling us gods and authoritative moderators so what the fuck are you expecting ? Respect me if you want to be respected. There is also a theme in your posts : hypocrisy, sarcasm and provocation.

You're fucking ridiculous. I just disagree with you, i never talked about silencing your opinion. Stop being paranoid, i know you are used to see conspirations everywhere but no, anarchists arent conspiracing to send ppl like you to camps.

No i'm just really sick of stupid conspirationist debates with people who refuse to hear anything, people like you brainwashed themselves by thinking they discovered the-truth-that-no-one-knows and nothing can convice them to think different. On top of all, this is a stupid debate, a smoke screen and a distraction like i explained (But once again you ignored these arguments, YOU ARE the king of avoidance)

4. seitan

seitan Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009

oh the fuckin irony! it was either you or your crony who started spouting "dumbass" to anybody who suggests any kind of conspiracy theory. and you are suggesting others here are being provocative?

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Your a day late and a dollar short. If you are a conspiracy theorist, sincerely please take it somewhere else, the topic has already been argued to death and redundancy.

6. seitan

Nov 7, 2009

and if im not?
    wasnt this thread started to invoke discussion? oh wait, obviously only discussion that followed the line, right?

7. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

there are enough sites blowing up the dustclouds/smokescreens - so why continue here (ap-net) too?
    the majority of people giving a statement/their opinion made up "the line" and opposed the consipiracy-weirdness, the discussion reached a deadend - and now personal attacks are the last (redundand) ripples...
    is it so hard to accept "defeat" that this make-up-the-line is necessary? mirror yourself:

8. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I'm not trying to argue with you seitan, all I'm saying is isn't there better things to debate about than this BS.

9. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Smoke screen. Waste of time. Weapon of mass distraction.

Focus on the real problems, thanks.

10. AnarchistRoyG

AnarchistRoyG Active Member Forum Member

Aug 3, 2010

Wow! Great movie documentary. Thanks for showing that, ungovernable!!

Here' is some video of Chomsky talking about the 9-11 conspiracy stuff when he was speaking publicly in Hungary:
    Part 1:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzGd0t8v-d4[/video]

part 2:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoDqDvbgeXM[/video]

There's also a pretty interesting History Channel documentary debunking the "9/11 Truth" Myths:

History Channel - 9/11 Myths Part 1:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Gc_Wyotzw[/video]

11. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXbCwq4ewBU&feature=sub[/video]

12. seitan

Nov 7, 2009

if you followed that through you wouldnt be in here adding to it.
    i think its important to discuss what we do aor dont think governments are doing to fool the masses.
    there are plenty of threads in these forums that are FAR more pointless that this one.

13. seitan

Nov 7, 2009

i keep seeing you say this, so, please, tell us, what are the REAL problems if government lies arent any of them?

14. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    And i keep seeing that you focus only on conspiracy theories, looks like thats the only thing you are fighting against, the only place where you invest your energy

Look, the problem with conspiracy theories is that you cant prove wether its true or false, so it always turn into endless debate where we try to prove that it's true and others try to prove it's false, then it create major division into the anti-capitalist movement. instead, why not focus on the real problems and debate about the abolishment of government and state ? at least you will not have to prove that a conspiracy happenned.

By "real problems" i mean fighting against the existence of governments not fighting against one specific government responsible of a conspiracy, i also mean fighting for class war, against the state and bourgeoisie. Your shitty conspiracy theories aren't going to lead to a class war or to a revolution against government and state even if you can prove it's true. People will just want more reform and think that bush government was wrong, not that the state and all governments are wrong. And don't tell me i'm wrong, look at how many conspirationists follow tea party bullshit, look at how many conspirationists are right wing, etc... They are not anti-capitalists and they doesnt fight for the same thing as us.

Conspiracy theories are a waste of time. While we waste our time on this, government laught because we don't center our efforts fighting against war on terror, irak, and afghanistan.

I already explained this many times, obviously you can't see the obvious.

15. seitan

Nov 7, 2009

ok, so how are you actively trying to educate the masses on how governments should be abolished? id say a good start would be getting to see just how fucked up governments are, and what theyd actually do to make personal gains. suggesting a government was responsible for killing its "own" people would be showing people how they shouldnt trust governments, how they arent here to serve the average person.
    what are you telling people?

16. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Even if governments doesnt kill their own people it's still bad. Focus on class war and inequality in economy, the unnecessity of state, authority and government, etc...
    Anyway this topic is too nebulous and complex to easily prove or debunk anything, there are better ways of making people realize governments are bad.

I think i'm wasting my time, you will never understand...

17. seitan

Nov 7, 2009

and ive asked what that is but you dont seem to want to say.

18. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Are you convinced that the government is only bad because of what you've heard in conspiracy theories? You're asking a very redundant question, which has a very redundant answer if you knew any of the reasons anarchists are anti-state and anti-capitalist.

So let me ask you the same question, What do YOU personally believe are the reasons government is bad, unnecessary, and undesirable, and what are YOUR ways of making people realize this?

19. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    I answered you many times but you refuse to hear.

So if i understand correctly, you think the best way to make people realize governments are bad is with conspiracy theories ?? how funny.

20. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

That's what I'm saying, but before we're quick to criticize, let's let him answer my question.