Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

PENN & TELLER BULLSHIT Eat This (Raw Food Vegetarian Segment)

Discussion in 'Documentaries & Movies' started by Anxiety69, May 24, 2010.

1. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States

2. ghoul

ghoul Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 16, 2010

Norman Borlaug is my hero!! Seriously, anyone that saves the lives of 1 billion+ people is cool as hell.

3. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

You should watch the one about water and fung-sway. That one is pretty funny.

Although i agree with most of what they said, and i like penn and teller, but GMO enhanced seeds are NOT good, there is a lot of evidence that supports this. The asshole they had from greenpeace on their show made it seem like there is no evidence of this.

4. ghoul

ghoul Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 16, 2010

All food is GMO though. Potatoes were poisonous at one point. Due to human manipulation they are not anymore. If there is evidence that it is dangerous I would really like to see it. So far all I have been able to find is a lot of fear mongering. I have looked into this quite a bit and have found no evidence. Maybe I missed something. The one thing I have seen real evidence of is it has saved lives.

5. New Face In Hell

New Face In Hell Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 22, 2010

Yeah, when most people talk about GMO, they mean stuff that was altered in a lab.

Potatoes are a good example of natural engineering. On a similar note, did you know that corn as we know it today didn't exist only 12,000 years ago? It used to be a small grass until Native Americans slowly altered it over the years to what it is today.

6. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Food Inc. is a good place to start. (About the companies that own these seeds that supposedly "save lives" like MONSANTOS)

Denying people food is wrong, if people want to put steroid enhanced foods into their system, fine by me, but ill stay clear of it personally.

And yea, im talking about GMOs that are altered in labs for crops AND ANIMALS!!!

7. Fleurkjiwi

Fleurkjiwi New Member New Member

Nov 26, 2012

We must eat every type of food because nothing is dangerous. If we will think like this then we not able to eat any think. How our ancestor were used to eat every thing but still they were fit. So eat healthy and live healthy.

8. Bananaman

Bananaman Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 9, 2009

Potato is still poisonous, you can't eat raw potatoes nor can you eat potato leaves or fruit...