Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Pussy Riot A Punk Prayer

Discussion in 'Documentaries & Movies' started by THEBLACKNOVA, Jun 11, 2013.

1. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    [​IMG]

Documentary...

Tells the story of Nadia, Masha and Katia of the feminist art collective Pussy Riot.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7At-TTzdNc[/video]

2. IamMe

IamMe Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    these girls fuckin ROCK. i included them in my presentation i done on punk and society in college i played the song with the original footage of the protest and the whole class looked gobed smakced and didnt know what hit there ears HAHAHAHAHAHA. was a bit oakward though cos there was a cristian in the room and hes a real nice guy n i dient want to affend him so i explained it wernt a protest against religion and more a protest against putin the dictator running russia at the moment. i think there coulered clothes are awsome because russia is such a gloomy place and to see a bunch of women running around in bright clothes livens the place up. they had support from madona, the red hot chilli peppers and many more artists and there were protests by feminest groups who protested with there tits out which is fuckin awsome. FREE PUSSY RIOT. <3 \m/

3. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    I hate when those Hollywood parasites do anything to get little media attention.If they wanted to they could easily arrange their relase with almighy Putin.
    i join in support for Pussy Riot \m/

4. Fork Me

Fork Me Active Member Forum Member

Jun 26, 2013
     United Kingdom
    I think you're crediting pop stars with a lot more power than they actually have here. There's no way Madonna has the power to get someone released from a Russian jail!

Madonna spoke openly on it in a concert to thousands of fans in Moscow, whether you like her or not, that will make a difference. It's forces the issue of free speech in a country that doesn't really have it.