Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Song Lyrics (Kill Whitey)

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by NumberLast, Jan 6, 2011.

1. NumberLast

NumberLast Active Member Forum Member

Oct 17, 2010

I just wanted to post some lyrics for my band "Kill Whitey" and see what you though. IDK how Anarcho-punk you'd consider us as I'm the only Anarchist but here they are

MTV? (this ones our first finished song)
    Where’s all the music on music TV / It can’t be gone how can this be / There’s no more music on music tv / they killed punk but they won’t kill me
    They took pop stars and branded them punk / convinced the world our rebellion stunk / Fed us all a plate of lies / mohawked conformity in disguise
    They monotized a revolution / Sold the rights to our youth movement / They bought our rights to scream and shout / It’s those fat bastards that have sold out
    Where’s all the music on music TV / It can’t be gone how can this be / There’s no more music on music tv / they killed punk but they won’t kill me
    If they could they’d silence us too / Hey Arseholes I’ve got a message for you
    You can stop our mics / but you can’t stop the noise / the real voice of America / JUST ME AND THE BOYS

Feed the Homeless, Eat the Rich
    The value of our money is quickly decreasin' / Cuz we haven't got much left / And most of what's remainin' / Is in the ha-ands or the rich
    So feed the homeless / Let's eat the rich / Feed the homeless / Eat the rich
    We'll barbecue their bodies / and feed the lower class / But the meat will be too fatty / Cuz they never got up off their ass
    They'll feed the homeless / We'll eat the rich / Feed the homeless / Eat the rich
    We'll deepfry Paris Hilton / Burn Donald Trumps toupe / Right up on the fire / With our Obama effigy
    And now that we're done burning / There isn't that much left / But a bigass pile of ashes / And the smell off all that death
    We fed the homeless / We ate the rich / And we are all still hungry / Man isn't life a bitch.

Nothing Rhymes With Orange
    Nothing rhymes with orange / Smells like napalm / Burning babies / So redundant / It's not my problem / Or my decade / But I'm still angry / So I'll scream
    I wasn't born before Mylai 4 / But I still hate those bastards / it's another year / Another war we've still got the same disasters
    I could scream bout old wars / Or how bout new ones / But what's the point cuz / We're still human / And fighting cuz we're bored
    And nothing rhymes with orange / Smells like napalm / Burning babies / So redundant / It's not my problem / Or my decade / But I'm still angry / So I'll scream

2. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    i think kill whitey is pretty racist sounding...

3. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

i'm likin' nothin ryhmes with orange. DIE WHITEY DIE!!

4. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Yeah I think the phrase puts alot of people off because they think it refers to white people instead of white rule (to which I think it pertains). With the confusion surrounding it I'd say it's a phrase we can do without.

I doubt he inteded it to be racist, though.

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Not too keen on the band name, but some of your lyrics are really good.... \m/

6. DirtyRottenThrashPunk

DirtyRottenThrashPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2010

Pretty decent lyrics, but I'm not digging the band name...discrimination goes both ways and all...

7. ama-gi

ama-gi Active Member Forum Member

Jan 5, 2011

Yea, racism exists against whites as well. When I was stationed in Biloxi, MS I used to go out with a black sailor, when we went to the white side of town we would get angry stares, same when we went to the black side of the tracks. Also, in Okinawa, Japan they have bars and restaurants that don't allow non-asians. (unless you are female for obvious reasons)

8. NumberLast

Oct 17, 2010

The name is actually a commentary on racism against whites. I've been descriminated against yet no one acknowledges it's racist because I'm not a so called "minority" (in my town we're a 1/5 minority to hispanics)
    I can see how the name might be somewhat offputting but that's kind of what I was hoping for. If the name elicits a reaction it becomes memorable.

9. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Really? It's understandable how you feel about it, but calling yourself anarchist and perpetuating something that white supremacists are constantly harping about in their own propaganda are diametrically opposed idealism's don't you think?

10. ama-gi

ama-gi Active Member Forum Member

Jan 5, 2011

Ok, break out of the "only POC's complaints about race are legitimate" school of thought. I'm white, I've been discriminated against by blacks, latinos, asians, and *gasp* other whites. In some places I'm not able to respectively: have a black friend as a white, have a catholic wife as an atheist, enter a Japanese only bar as a white male in Okinawa, or have a black girlfriend according to the local nazi boneheads.

Racism affects everyone.

11. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Nobody said they aren't legitimate, but calling your band "kill whitey" isn't going to help anything, I'm mixed Irish/Choctaw and Mexican/Yaqui and I can tell you all about discrimination from both ethnic community's but I don't concentrate on complaining about it, I concentrate on anarchism which has no room for any of it. So please don't assume to assign me any school of thought unless you know me personally.

12. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

as a 100% western european white male, i really can't say that i've experienced discrimination. maybe dirty looks and names like "cracka" but i really could give a shit...those things pale in comparison to slavery, segregation, the reservation system, concentration camps, etc. etc. i mean i have scottish and irish blood and those are two highly opressed groups, but i never had to go through any of the stuff they have gone through so why should i complain, i have no room to. personally, i don't think it's too healthy to associate yourself by race...or to dwell on the past for that matter.

13. nodz

nodz Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 4, 2010

Wow that is some mix. I'll PM you sometime, you'll have to tell me about it.

14. NumberLast

Oct 17, 2010

I'm not complaining about it, and while you may be right about the opposing viewpoints Punkmar that's not what it's about for me. I don't feel the name is that destructive, especially as those in the local scene (regardless of race) seem to like it.

15. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Wasn't talking about you as far as complaining about it, and it was just an opinion about the name, like I said I really liked your lyrics.

16. zakkman666

zakkman666 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 20, 2012

Kill Whitey was an album by INDK, if you were naming it after that album I'd have no issue.

17. morethanfights

morethanfights Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

where you from? Is "madtown" madera? I live in fresno, and im sure ive seen "kill whitey" on flyers and shit. But i would say this, im pretty fucking white (even though im 1/4 mexican, you wouldnt be able to tell at all) and where I live is mostly hispanic too and I have never gotten shit for being white, infact the vast majority of my friends are mexican

18. zakkman666

zakkman666 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 20, 2012

I don't see people as race, only as humans. If I got into every ethnicity I've had friends of, I'd have to name em all (which would take FOREVER). I find as long as yer not racist, people won't be racist back.

19. morethanfights

morethanfights Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

thats not entirely true, people might find your trying too hard to not be racist and insincere, ive seen that happen before

20. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I really like your lyrics. Very, very good. The name is a little off-putting and maybe your intention was to give it a bit of "shock value", which I think is ok but others might not be so ok with it and I really hope you don't regret it one day.