Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Punx Tattooists !!!

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by ungovernable, Dec 22, 2010.

1. A Better World

A Better World Experienced Member Experienced member

Feb 28, 2010

just did my first tattoo on my friend it was more of a bonding experience than an art though we both put upside down american flags on the backs of our ankles they came out real sketchy it was a 125$ kit bought online but for what it was they didn come out to bad the shading needle aint hard to work with but the outliner has a tendency to catch and skip around a bit but hey its punk rock right?

2. (Filipe)

(Filipe) Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 4, 2010

With practice comes perfection. Just keep trying and someday you i'll be able to do it perfectly! :thumbsup:

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Wheee today i just got my first tattoo ever, i did it myself, and it was also my first tattoo with color (the red is Starbrite red)

[​IMG]

i'll post a new picture once it heals

Also started this tattoo on my friend's arm :
    [​IMG]

and this one:
    [​IMG]

I bought myself a new tatoo bed, starting to look professional now:
    [​IMG]

4. (Filipe)

(Filipe) Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 4, 2010

wow o_O , this image seems an optic ilusion , i was "wtf how many members does he have?!" :lmao:

5. strontium90

strontium90 New Member New Member

Jun 23, 2011

oh well where to start ...... yes I'm a tattooist ,I've been 17 yrs in the trade , i work out of a small studio in south wales (thats the small chunk of land inbetween eire and england , just in case someone did'nt know )in a coastal town called porthcawl ,there that should do for now . i'd say check out my site but i'm not very computer friendly when it comes to running the site ,but you can find the studio on facebook(well its useful for some thing ) "THE BEAST WITHIN" TATTOO STUDIO .best advice i can give any one is get friendly with a pro tattooist ,be nice but make a nuisence of your self and ask question about machine set-ups needle making transfering and most important is WATCH them work i found that to be a good way to pick up good techinques(if your lucky ..i was ... you may get them to give you an apprenticeship ) . oh and practice your drawing ...alot draw anything and everything you never know what people are going to ask for and believe me i've had to do some preetttyyyy strange pieces in my time and please dont just grab a cheap as machine and go inking your friends ... ungov is right on this try pig skin or better still you can get a synthetic substitute look like plastic skin but its a good thing if you dont want to use animal products ... if i can answer any questions any of you have i'll be happy to help out as this is something i love with all my heart and soul and i'd hate to see the old way die out and get glorified be the "media" and tv reality bullshit :thumbsup: :a:

6. strontium90

strontium90 New Member New Member

Jun 23, 2011

check you needle setting in the nozzle you might find as your running the machine it may be set to far so the needle just show out the tip ... just pull it back so when the machine isnt running it doesnt show or it could be down to some thing as simple as your not stretching the skin enough ... hope this helps

good luck :a:

7. dave14jones

dave14jones New Member New Member

Apr 9, 2012

I am going to get a small star on both of my wrist. Will post a pic. soon.