Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

diy or die!

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by Cobb, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Cobb

Cobb New Member New Member

Mar 27, 2014

I've seen similar topics work out really well on other forums so I thought I would post this and see how we do here. Basically this is a giant "how to" thread. How to do absolutely anything and everything, let's share our knowledge with each other everything from cooking, how to sew/make patches, how to save money by fixing items, tips for buying second hand, etc... if you know how to do something share it! If this thread works out maybe a mod can pin it so that we can keep it at the top as a resource for all.

To get things started here is an easy eggplant salad!

Eggplant Salad

Ingredients:

2 large eggplants
    A bunch of chickpeas **
    A bunch of kidney beans **
    The juice of one lemon,
    Olive oil

1) Peel and chop the eggplant into bit size cubes and place into large serving bowl
    2) Squeeze the juice from the lemon onto the eggplant and mix thoroughly. This is to keep the eggplant from browning like an apple and it also adds some zip for the dressing instead of using vinegar.
    3) Mix in the chickpeas and beans
    4) Drizzle in olive oil and mix all together
    5) Feel free to add in hemp hearts!

** I say a bunch because you can always add in whatever amount you like and it's up to you if you are using canned or dried. If dried you need to soak them in water over night and then boil them until tender.

Also note, this will easily feed quite a few people so if you don't want to make so much you can use one eggplant or alternatively use baby eggplant.

-Cobb

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Hey Cobb I like the spirit of what you are asking but if you notice there are separate DIY topics for cooking and patches and making furniture etc, that way if you are looking for a specific form of DIY you don't have to search through other forms of it that might not be to your specific interest.