Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Rad website, anarchy archives

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by nodogs_nomasters, Apr 12, 2015.

1. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    Found a pretty bangin' web page. Loads of archived books, biographies, bibliographies, and commentary. Very cool. Enjoy, explore, and recycle, my little lambs :beer:

"Anarchism is founded on the respect for the individual. Anarchism nurtures the individual’s development whether it be physically, politically, spiritually, mentally, creatively…etc. The true anarchist goes through life developing his/her idea of himself/herself and this search for identity manifests itself in many different forms. The only way for the anarchist to discover his/her identity is to experience and distinguish his/her own individuality within the rest of society. The quest for ultimate liberation and knowledge of self is what makes anarchy appealing. The process by which the individual attains that liberation distinguishes the individual’s journey for liberation."

dwardmac.pitzer.edu/Anarchist_Archives/index.html

2. rebel

rebel Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 13, 2009

that website is alive maybe 20 years :)
    I just checked now:

Domain record activated: 01-Jun-1993

3. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    Haha, damn. It's a bit of a dinosaur, I suppose. Still cool, though :) I enjoy flipping through it from time to time.