Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

It’s Official – Cell Phones are Killing Bees

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by ungovernable, May 23, 2011.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Just because you've never had a serious illness and have almost never had to go to hospital YET doesn't mean you won't ever need to in the future. And what about other people who need to go to hospital. Maybe even someone close to you. (Do you mind if I ask why you've had to go to hospital?)

Even though you're not directing your statement at anyone in particular, by saying you can't be an anarchist if you take welfare money you're actually discrediting every anarchist who is on welfare. I'm sorry, but that sounds a bit elitist to me.

2. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

kad budu gorjeli gradovi Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    @bonez,

i didnt say this:

to you but to nclpw. and for bees, if we agree some kind of people activity kills them, theres no reason for big disputes between us. yes, we dont agree on science, thats big issue, and nothing is going to wave out my opinion from where it stands. science is one of biggest weapons of the system as i said. most of scientists can "invent" only stuff that keeps us where we are and doesnt endanger the system. those that oppose are usualy fucked. i have seen lists of hundreds of scientists died in "suspicios circumstances". at least they will be out of all fundings and banned from all research institutes, that pretty much all about your science. sure, it helped us a lot with all this nice things we use every day, but i guess the price is too high, and its called freedom.

@spike,
    sorry, im not going into "what would be.." discussions. i speak about here and now stuff only. if you really want me to answer, at least once i was in life danger, didnt ask for help no hospital. i guess theres more important things in our life than life itself, or im wrong?

3. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Well, some "what would be's" are worth considering.
    So you're saying if you had had a choice, you would've rather died than gone to hospital?
    Sure there are more important things than life itself, there are things worth dying for when the time is right and we're sure our death won't have been in vain but we shouldn't just throw our lives away unnecessarily.

4. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

kad budu gorjeli gradovi Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    yes! actualy, last time i was in hospital i had more trouble from doctors that from my sickness....

im not saying we should throw away our lives for nothing, on a contrary. state put us in position where our bare lives are most powerful and maybe the only weapon we got. so if we want it to go away, we will have to make some sacrifice. :)

5. Bonez

Bonez Member New Member

Jan 22, 2013

Right, sounds like this dead horse has been beaten enough, and changed direction. Thank you for the good conversation.

6. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico

7. Brother Matthew

Brother Matthew Member New Member

Feb 1, 2013

cell towers in church steeples and bell space

Yes, another tool used for gmo foodcorp domination. These cell phone towers are multi objective. Great for mind manipulation along with death of the natural pollenators of the world food supply. Got to love that churches are now renting thier steeples to cell phone companies to be used as cell towers. True epidemic amoung many others, keep spreading info and smashing their machines.

8. SharonNeedles

SharonNeedles New Member New Member

Apr 4, 2013

Really, first time hearing like that cell phones are killing bees. is that really ? how ?

9. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
  10. SharonNeedles

SharonNeedles New Member New Member

Apr 4, 2013

Re: cell towers in church steeples and bell space

They must be making good money by renting their steepless to cellphone companies.