Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Violence

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Paczilla, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Perfect !

2. Tenyearsafter

Tenyearsafter Member New Member

Mar 20, 2014

To use violence as a tool against the establishments of the system, as well as the people in it, would be completely counter to our cause! If you want a world of peace don't fight for it by means of breaking what peace we have achieved already. Do we want a better World or a worse?.The ideology must be preserved in the form of our action. Violence is brutal - and it shouldn't be used as a speeding process towards claiming a revolution for a better World.

Peace, <3 and anarchy

3. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    Mstring there are two types of revolutions: first is violent revolution that could overthrow this system very fast if we are organized, and the second is peaceful revolution that requires individuals to change themself and their way of thinking by abolishing this system(individuals are the system, not the corporations or the rulers), but it will take some time(i would say hundred of years)

I also hate violence, but i also hate this fucking system, so i would go for now with violent revolution rather than sitting on my ass and waiting something to change.

And yeah...peace after revolution.Until then :ecouteurs: those bastards.

4. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

5. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    Stegs i agree with you that you can not categorize revolutions(it was not my intention to do that).
    You say that anarchist revolution it needs to be social revolution where we really must change our methods from methods of our fellow anarchist back in 19./20. century and i partially agree with you.
    Most of us are familiar with the history of anarchism and its evolution through history,
    so most will acknowledge that "results" of present resistance was widely dropped comparing the fight
    of our fellow anarchists about one hundred years(more or less).
    These anarchist mostly used violence(i would say some sort of early direct action)among other things as the tool for creating better conditions for themself.
    In my opinion main difference between our oppressors now and then is that they are more organized, stronger in numbers, better technologies and much more "smarter"(they learn from mistakes too) than their predecessors.Only thing they know is how to rule and i do not think they will just let people to do whatever they want, hell no!They will crush us as they allways do.

When I look at today's worker, i do not see any dignity or life in that "peak" of evolution.Most of present-day workers are brainwashed drones who are controled by fear(of losing job, worrying how she/he will feed his family, paying off loan to the banks, etc...i think you get the picture)
    Eighty years ago Spanish workers took over half of Spain and lot of them died for beliveing and defending theirs belifes.
    Zapatistas movement in Mexico, etc... they used and still use violence for some sort of social change.

Is life today became more valuable than before, or the struggle for freedom became overrated...I think that humanitarianism is fading away from human beings and it is replaced with selfishness, greed and hatred.
    Just imagine what will world look like in 100 years if we continue this way of bigotry and insensitivity.Our "leaders", schools, parents, medias they teach us to be this way.They will never teach us to be aware of our surroundings, to help your fellow being, love, compassion, etc because that will lead to social change for wich you Stegs(and all of us) yearn so much.

That is why i advocate violent "type" of revolution, because (just like i said)if we organize well and fast this system could be crushed in few years, rather than waiting for humanity to "change" their views and start to grow inside them the sprout of compassion, which i doubt it will sprout if you fertilize it with garbage("education").
    Do not get me wrong Stegs, i would like more than anything for peacful revolution, but we are running out of time.Better sooner then later.

Listen to song called Backlash is here from Anti Product(it quoted Ted Kaczynski s Industrial Society and Its Future) and book from Peter Gerderloose s How non-violence protects the state.