Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

About different "groups" of people...

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Anders0470, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Anders0470

Anders0470 New Member New Member

Feb 1, 2013

Hello..

This is not new "news",....

On the last album, Pura Vida Conspiracy, by Gogol Bordello there is a song called Lost innocent world, and on the second last album, Trans Continental Hustle, by the same group there is a song called Break the spell. These songs together with things actually reported in the regular press during the last six month (and I have almost only read the local newspapers, listen to radio and watched TV) puts really a finger on what is going on in the world and maybe especially in Europe (I know most about what is going on in Europe). People are treated very bad because of their origin. Now it is the Gypsies that are in focus, but there are other groups of people, there are ethnic groups but there are also women, gays, and other.
    A few years back education was basically free I Sweden, anyone could go to the university. Regardless from what country you are! Not any more! Starting in 2012 you have to pay if you want to take a course in a Swedish university, if you come from outside EU!
    Also, why are not the Gypsies more in focus when the holocaust are discussed! (There is a discussion going on about this at the moment... )

This is just old "news"...b ut I had to write it somewhere..

best regards
    Anders

2. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

same story another country, there are trying to do such things in denmark aswell at the moment and alot of the parliament parties are up for the idea... :@

3. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

Here in the good ol' US of A we don't have this thing you call discrimination. All da folks her are treated as equals. Yep. It's ah paradise set in a fantasy land. yuck yuck.

Now back to the real world. Fuck, dude. The U.S. is the epitome of discrimination. Of course we don't want to admit it. Black, Jewish, Atheist, Anarchist, ect., is looked at as the wrong side of good. In one way or another you will be branded a hateful heathen if you're not a White, God fearing Christian with lots of money. Of course I get ridiculed by black people too who are God fearing Christians because I am an Anti-Christ/Anarchist. The whole punk thing doesn't seem to bother them. It's just the the other.

4. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    Here in Croatia there is lot of national discrimination especially toward Serbians, bosnian muslims because of war back in 90 s.
    Gypsies are also discriminated, but i think that is "normal" in Balkans.People hate them because of their culture that is bit "nomadic", i often hear they do not want to work, they steal, live at the expense of the state, etc...lame reasons for lame people