Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Urgent: 6 days left to contribute to a Real News network with serious clout!!!

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by 13 in 1982, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 13 in 1982

13 in 1982 New Member New Member

Jun 25, 2013

The People need a voice; these are some seriously scary times when apathy and mind manipulation are dumbing us all down. I went to see all those bands in the early to late 80s in the UK that so many punks still worship: Conflict, Crass, Discharge, Dirorder, Chaos UK, Amebix, Extreme Noise Terror etc. I was a mate of Ste from Extinction of Mankind starting back in 86 and I even did the artwork for their split w. Misery. I used to bunk the train up to Leeds and stay with the Raising Hell crew when the north was a sea of punx. Back then we didnt have the internet. Now that we do, we can truly connect to those who share our concerns. whatever you think of David Icke, I see him as an extremely active anarchist doing vastly important things out of the same sense of urgency and community responsibility as Crass or any other bands. Please help him to launch a global 24 hr TV/radio news channel where the news is uncensored and uncompromisingly representative of what's really going on in these nazi end times. Please follow this link now, before the end of June to help provide vital support to this incredible mass awakening project. Ta! Either use keywards: David Icke The People's Voice Indiegogo or go here: http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=t ... JeHnV2UVjw

2. Annie

Annie Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 22, 2013

jejeje... i see you as a typical example for
    sooo sorry for the son of god, but now excuse me, I've to drink some human body fluids to keep my romanov-tudor-alien kristopherson genes in line...
    [​IMG]

3. 13 in 1982

13 in 1982 New Member New Member

Jun 25, 2013

Its what he says, not who he is. And you can forget it's him if you like; he''s just setting it up. It's for the people, put together with our contributions. I doubt he'll even be on it much; there are countless journalists with genuine integrity waiting to get involved with real reporting. This is an enormous threat to the 'powers that be.' I've not read anything by him since the early nineties actually but I think for myself; I don't think along with the mainstream UK sheep. It resonates deeply as something that's been a long time in coming. look at the funds hour by hour to see how seriously people need this. Cheers and enjoy your day.

4. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
  5. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    WTF?

there is a thread on APN on Mr Ickle HAHA check out the interviews and learn all about the lizard peeps :p

thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8892&hilit=David+Icke

6. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I don't understand what is going on with a good portion of our anarchist brothers and sisters in the UK, David fucking Icke are you kidding me? You are completely losing your focus by letting creeps like this guy be acknowledged as an anarchist...

7. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

sorry but i am anti-anti repitalian, everyone should be allowed to come here though they might kill us anyway

though we have a bigger chance of surviving the alien attacks if they ever come
    [​IMG]

8. Fork Me

Fork Me Active Member Forum Member

Jun 26, 2013
     United Kingdom
    I think the vast majority of people in the UK, including anarchists see Icke for what he is, a complete nutter.

9. Annie

Jun 22, 2013

don't remember, isn't davi the ex-keeper living in the US, associating with some radioshow-accomplice I-forgot-the-name-of, doing lecture tours...
    I remember canada refused him to enter because of anti-semite statements, the JDF had him on the watch-list too.
    guess I don't really want to know whats anarchist about his rants.

10. Fork Me

Fork Me Active Member Forum Member

Jun 26, 2013
     United Kingdom
    Yeah, he played professional football (soccer for Americans) in the UK and then became a TV pundit. He was also, for a period the main spokesperson of the UK Green Party. He was quite normal at the time.

Then, after a meeting with a psychic he went all weird, proclaimed himself as the "son of the Godhead" and started talking about the world being run by green lizards disguised as people. He's also, probably most contraversially denied the holocaust and quoted the anti-semetic hoax publication The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion as a source.

Here's a live interview with him just after he went all weird, during his self named "turquoise period".

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nMq6gc1yMg[/video]

11. Annie

Jun 22, 2013

sometimes I'm condemned to do the keeper too, I hate it - they shoot at me! :ecouteurs:

wonder how many long shots he had to suffer, not to mention these bombs allegedly aimed to get behind the goal line - but in fact they always go for the head, it's a c o n s p i r a c y, you know,,,

keepers should wear helmets to prevent serious brain damage to the godshead.

serious:
    I just wonder if my davi is still over the ocean, the first & 3rd post only an ad for some offspring:
    maybe even a copycat using the label?

12. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    APN doesn't support far-right conspiracy bullshit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.