Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Why does something like this even exist?

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Rebellious twit, May 11, 2013.

1. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

2. traqn dimitrov

traqn dimitrov Active Member Forum Member

Mar 7, 2013
     Bulgaria
    because in suburbia people like to wear kardigans drink tea and stare into a monitor with a dumb look on

3. Bumblefly

Bumblefly Member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2013

I just sent in an argument. Who wants to guess if they will respond. :) Think of things like this as a good thing. People want it banned. People want Anarchists reported. That tells me they are afraid.

4. SomePoser

SomePoser Member Forum Member

Aug 25, 2013

Remember, presuming this person is an American (He only refers to American politics), then he is just another brainwashed "patriotic" soldier marching to his grave.

5. IamMe

IamMe Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    :o brainwashed fucks. i really cant understand how so many people are brainwashed, it makes me sad, and why would anarchists riot after a fucking hockey game? what a load of propaganda bull shit. i would love to have a discussion with the creators of that page. Bumblefly your right they do sound afraid.

what really pisses me of about american patriots is the fact that the land they call theres belongs to the native americans. do they teach the kids anything :@

6. marsha

marsha Member New Member

Sep 15, 2013

don't make me homeless again! :o

but serious: i wouldn't over estimate some lost souls letting off steam with such statements on facebook, i bet most of them are just lonelyboredandpissed with nothing better to do/chat about.

if anarchism today would be "legal", it would only mean that something went veeery wrong...

7. Hart63

Hart63 New Member New Member

Oct 12, 2013

I am suprised that you asked it. An into to metaphysics huh? Why does anything exist? It exists because it exists because it exists... i'm sure this sort of train of thought will be explored if this truely is the question. Then again maybe I am wrong.

8. NoIsAGoodAnswer

NoIsAGoodAnswer Member New Member

Oct 12, 2013

People are idiots. People are scared as hell of new ideas and philosophy. Some people would rather die than question their morals. These are the conformist drones.