Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Kafka Prosess ‎– Ingen Fattige, Ingen Rike LP - 2000 (Norway)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Spike one of many, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

Kafka Prosess ‎– Ingen Fattige, Ingen Rike LP 1984 - 1987

[​IMG]

TRACK LIST:
    1.Vi Vil Ikke Ha
    2.Tro Håp Og Kjærlighet
    3.Mentalt Ute Av Balanse
    4.Så Diktatorisk
    5.Faller Du 1
    6.Faller Du 2
    7.Kjærlighetsbarn
    8.Skyldig
    9.Dype Spor
    10.En Dag Så!
    11.Jeg Vil Rive
    12.Ingen Fattige, Ingen Rike
    13.90 Åra
    14.Hun Lever Ikke Lenger
    15.Er Du Stolt Av Å Være Hvit

When Svart Framtid fell to pieces sometime in 84 or 85, Kafka Prosess was immediately formed. Nilz (guitar), Fridtjoff (bass) and Gunnar (vocals) all came from Svart Framtid. Stian (guitar) used to play in Blindt Hat and drummer Thomas play drums in Bannlyst.

The reason for the band breaking up was mainly due to different musical ideas. Nilz went on with Raga Rockers, a straight rock band who got very big in Norway. Gunnar went on with So Much Hate. Thomas endend up in Stengte Dører. Fridtjoff was driving Stengte Dører around Europe for years and Stian gave up the guitar and started to play Drums in Within Range.
    Ingen fattige, ingen rike is a reissue LP released on Skuld in 2000 that includes their demo, split with Disorder and some compilation tracks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RECORD INFORMATION

Ingen Fattige, Ingen Rike
    Release Date : 2000

Contains fold-out insert with art and lyrics (original norwegian and english translations).
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Kafka Prosess ‎– Ingen Fattige, Ingen Rike LP Biography

WEBSITE
    Hardcore Punk band from Oslo, Norway active in 1984-1987. The band was closely affiliated with the Blitz squat.

Gunnar Nuven – Vocals
    Stian Løken – Guitar
    Nils Aune – Guitar
    Fridtjof Benneche – Bass
    Thomas Fosseide – Drums

Band members: Nils Aune, Gunnar Nuven, Thomas Fosseide, Stian Løken, Fridtjof Benneche
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Skuld Releases

German DIY punk/crust/thrash/grind label established in 1991. It was run by a1951245 until his accidental death in Spring of 2015. The label released material from a large number of independent bands. Since 2015 Skuld Releases' partner-label Ruin Nation Records continue Skuld Releases' back catalog with permission of selected bands and artist.

In 1996 they teamed up with Profane Existence (USA) to release a number of co-releases, always using both label names as prefix (EXIST/SKULD, SKULD/EXIST, SKULD-EXIST, SKULD - EXIST or similar). This collaboration ended in 1999.
    Read More...
  2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Damn I want his t-shirt! :'(

3. morethanfights

morethanfights Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

4. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Thanks, man. There's some cool t-shirts on that site but I wanna get this on a shirt:
    [​IMG]

5. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Hey Spike, one of many...

I see you just passed your 666 post :D

[​IMG]

What's the next big number?? 911

6. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Haha, I know. I noticed when I was on 666, it was the one on the school shooting thread and was thinking of marking that post, buut since I'm not a real satanist I thought I'd try to ignore it and it'd just go away.

I thought maybe 777. Isn't that a lucky number?

7. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    HA maybe when we all get close to that number we feel the dark side calling to us HA and we are all tempted for that moment our post stays on 666... we become Anarcho Satanists HA and we think of sacrificing bands and peeps that sold out HA...

or maybe just putting on an old SLAYER t-shirt HA \m/

8. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Yeah, I was thinking about the 'possibility' of re-registering under a different username and keeping the "sacred" number under my name permanently but that would just be wrong. But you're right, that number does have a certain attraction.

HAha, Anarcho Satanists would probably have the most freedom. They could be our henchmen :lmao:

9. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Thanks...got 3 shirts...had to get off before I spent money I couldn't afford... :S

10. morethanfights

morethanfights Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

hahahahaha i know man, i dont even like looking their anymore, cuz i want them all!

11. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    I saw they've even got a United Mutation shirt! \m/

12. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    That guy just messaged me that he is selling the business to some other people...hope they don't cheese out...

1 members have read this thread this month

1. Spike one of many