Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

(Hungary) Human Error - 2006 - life sentence

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by christcollapse, Sep 4, 2009.

1. christcollapse

christcollapse Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Aug 31, 2009

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uvzdwkx0neg

(Hungary) Human Error - 2006 - life sentence

[​IMG]

Genre: Crust/Grindcore

1 - living common grave
    2 - torture culture
    3 - so fucking coo
    4 - keszulni a legrosszabbra
    5 - egyenesen a semmibe
    6 - concentration army
    7 - semmi nem szami
    8 - hateful point
    9 - sin doesnt fly away
    10 - protozoan life
    11 - fuck the police
    12 - as the general taste dictates
    13 - amerikai alom
    14 - intezmenyesitett rabsag
    15 - this age declined
    16 - endgame of a fatal blame
    17 - nehez ugy

RECORD INFORMATION

Life Sentence
    Release Date : 2006

Recorded at Denevér Studio and mixed at David's home studio sometime in summer 2004. All songs written between 1998 and 2004.
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Human Error Biography

Grindcore band with crust influences from Budapest, Hungary. Formed in autumn of 1996.
    ---

There are several bands/project with the name "Human Error".

1.) Human Error is a crust/Grind band from Budapest, Hungary, formed in 1996 by Dr. Slayer and Gabor Magyar. During the years many member joined and left the band. Nowadays the band is: Gabor - vocals, Dr. Slayer - bass/screams, Csiga - guitar and drummer Mark. More info (on hungarian) on their official site: http://www.humanerror.hu.

2.) Human Error is a Poland based project, making Ambient/IDM kind of electronic music. Human Error exists on music scene since 1998 and was formed by Rafał Kuczynski.
    He released his debut album "Battery Farm" by Requiem Records in 2002 followed by the second album "Tajemnice Ludzkiej Dloni" in 2003. Human Error also worked on few of the compilations from Requiem Records. Human Error official website: www.he.art.pl.

3.) Human Error is a post-industrial/IDM project by musician Tom Box from the UK which began in 2007. His releases include the albums "Third Person Syndrome" and "Finite" and the EP "The DNA is DOA" See more here: www.humanerror.bandcamp.com

4.) Humanerror is a hardcore/grindcore band from Dallas, Texas.

5.) Human Error is an Japanese doujin-circle.

6.) Human Error are an alternative/metal band from Auckland, New Zealand.

7.) Human Error (also known as HUMANERROR) is a Melodic Death Metal band from Australia.

8) Human Error was an anarcho-punk band from Australia from 95 til 97 when vocalist Philthy left to live in Europe. Notorious for being controversial with their political views and stance on animal liberation, the band attracted a lot of police attention due to their "alleged" violent attacks on farms and businesses guilty of animal cruelty.

9) Human Error is a Swedish Punk/Rock band.

10) Human Error is a Venezuelan Death Metal band

11) Human Error is a British drum&bass project by trio Marvik, Sylo & Wickaman.

12) Human Error is a British/South African deathcore band.

13) Human Error is a hip-hop trio from Minnesota, USA

14) HUMAN ERROR is a Tokyo, Japan based Visual-kei Band forms in 2022-December.

14) Human Error is an ambient/shoegaze/rock band based in New Jersey. Formed in 2023.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Endless Brutality Of Men

Mexican label releasing grind, crust, hardcore, and thrash metal.

Since 2012 their releases have been distributed in the US by CM Distro.
  2. Juncky

Juncky New Member New Member

Dec 23, 2009

i like this music...most kids of my age are with this new shit....with shoping and rap house but i dont realy give a fuck!!! im not afraid having a fight with them!!! they can just fuck off ! why cant we be free??? why they think that they are special??? ohh maybe because they have a fucking rich dad....so what if i dont have that money that they have??? and what the fuck if i dress diferent??? i just cant understand this..... (H)