Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Crass: Capitalist traitors using copyright laws against Anarcho-Punk.Net - 3000 albums deleted because of these greedy selfish sellout bastards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anarcho-Punk.net, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Ratters

Ratters Member Forum Member

Aug 5, 2012

2. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    This is FUCKEN AWSOME!!!

I want more!! :D

3. Ratters

Aug 5, 2012

Make the most of it, mate, the remaster gonna cost £15 ;)

4. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    What? Are you talking about buying Crass records?

I bought ALL the Crass records when i used to buy records, eventually i downloaded the Crass discography through a torrent years ago...

Who buys records these days? Not I. But i will pay a good deal of money to see a band if i liked them and downloaded all there music for free. I downloaded all the Turbonegro records and made copys for friends and when they came to town i bought 4 tickets at around i think it was like $22 per ticket and i gave them to friends :D

[​IMG]

5. Ratters

Aug 5, 2012

Just joking, nobody would fall for that twice.

You are right, pay to see a band play. Everything else is publicity. Why should you have to pay for that.

6. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    OH and here is Turbonegro with Steve Ignorant :D

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHhvyMaSAEU[/video]

7. Incalight

Incalight Active Member Forum Member

Jul 27, 2012

lol

I was curious who would even buy them. According to one record shop it's people between 30-40yrs, so I'm guessing people do fall for it a second time. Each CD apparently has a 'piece' of the crass logo, gotta buy the lot to complete the symbol.... Lol, puerile rimbaud.

http://www.vice.com/read/anarchy-and-peace-litigated-490-v17n8

8. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    HAHA-when you collect them all and put them up to a mirror i heard it says "SUCKER" haha

http://www.streetbonersandtvcarnage.com ... -the-5000/

What you don't even get the fucken poster!

HAHA

Buy! Buy! Buy! from Circle A
    Like hula hoops, it's a disposable craze
    Another fast-food fad to throw away

Get you Anarchy For Sale

9. Ivanovich

Ivanovich Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

"HAHA-when you collect them all and put them up to a mirror i heard it says "SUCKER" haha"

Good one.

This link has a bit more Ratter/Dial House bullshit:

http://w43w.com/why-crass-are-crass/

I used to think they as bad as Pistols. Wrong, they are worse. Pistols were honest, most of the time.

10. greenman-23

greenman-23 Member New Member

Aug 9, 2012
     United Kingdom
    my experience too as I blogged on my site after I visited in 2010 after watching the Crass movie and taking up the 'open house' offer... which was another one of their lies

http://w43w.com/why-crass-are-crass/#comment-467

here is a couple of GNU images

J ratter : a man full of shit

http://w43w.com/wp-content/uploads/2012 ... aucher.jpg

and my take on does the world owe them a living?
    http://w43w.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/images.jpeg

regards

malcolm mcewen
    aka Dirty Mac (the Hobbo with a pen), greenman-23 (the Anarchist Gardener) and Tariqas Al Khadir (the wayward mystic)

11. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Coming from crass ex-members, i'm not really surprised of anything... honestly..

12. greenman-23

Aug 9, 2012
     United Kingdom
    when is a trust not a trust?

Is Dial House privately owned or a trust because if it's privately owned (as it actually is) then J Ratter is a fraudster since the house was part paid for by benefit gigs and auctions under the guise it was to buy the house and put it into trust.

Former Lord Jeffrey Archer did similar things by raising monies from the public under the guise that it was for Kurds when in fact he pocketed it.. and he went to prison which is why is a former Lord (not that I in anyway endorse such elitist shit) ..

so if you really want to get at CRASS then start the lawsuit and see the toffee nosed spoilt brat sent to Archers former cell before the grave grabs him and the property moves into the hands of some other toffee nosed silver spooner...

it's not just anarchist principles they shit on its blatant fucking lies and theft they engage in most

PS: thanks to the bulgarian hacker who sent me this link ..... for a few years now I was under the impression that is was just me that regarded copyright and patent as the main tools of capitalist control.... whilst we are on that subject is this a good place to desecrate the memory of steve jobs ? another Capitalist bastard who wanted to own the world... but cancer thought otherwise

13. Incalight

Jul 27, 2012

Yeah, it's owned by ratty and vulture I think. They bought it at auction (just over a decade ago), paid up most of it upfront, then got a bunch of people to pay the rest. It was worded something like 'save the crass house' , and those greedy fucks were conning people into buying him and vulcher a frickin house, when they could easily have moved elsewhere, they would never have been homeless. And considering the sales of their shit, ratters background, I suspect he was sitting on a lot of cash. Bit of a joke really, these are people that when asked "how do I set up an open house like yours", were instructed by ratty to get a squat in brixton!! I think a lot of people were under the impression they were squatters, they certainly insinuated it. FFS ratty couldnt even handle the thought of having to move out of 'his' house, squatters have to live with the threat of that everyday. As for the open house policy, maybe it only applies when they have stuff that needs repairing, ivy pulling down, and shit (compost toilets are great, but open air one's, dude should keep that stuff private. I don't wanna be coming across images of that ratters sitting on the bog, put me off my lentils), and they don't wanna pay out for a builder or something... And what's with Graham the stalker, are southern paying him to try and reclaim ratters reputation or something?

the music must be a fraud as well? That stuff was sold based on a lie. It's who they sold it to that pisses me off, most of them kids buying it back then certainly weren't rich. Making a fucking living off the poor. Anyways, like you said, it all boils down to them being LIARS.

i wonder if they're gonna start threatening legal suits against people with crass tattoos....

as for the music industry, well it's like this, a band puts in a certain amount of hours to create a song, now equate that to a dustman doing the same amount of hours. How come the musician (loose sense of the word, we're talking about a drummer here!) is still getting paid when he's just sitting on his butt writing love poetry, and the dustman - if he don't work, he don't get paid.

who's steve jobs...?

14. greenman-23

Aug 9, 2012
     United Kingdom
    Steve Jobs is the nutter that co-founded Apple... and made a lot of fucking money..

he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and died a year or so ago... now heres a question... or two

1) in his last six months of life did he

A) fly a hot air ballon through the Rift valley (one of the great wonders of this world) and look at the giraffes, elephants, lions and wilder beasts for one last time
    B) become a great philanthropist and try to end world poverty and hunger
    C) spend all his remaining time in lawers offices fighting google and samsung who he believed had stolen his OS and invention (the tablet PC) theres a great judgement from the british law courts on this epic battle in which samsung used episodes of the original star trek to prove jobs didn't invent the palm top/tablet but apple was declared cooler by the judge (haven't read it all but it's fucking hilarious) . the best bit is both Apple and Samsung tried to claim a blank surface as a design infringment... the judge rightly pointed out that they were both trying to copyright an abscence of design....

2) did jobs delare thermo-nuclear war on

A) south american drug barrons
    B) polio
    C) Google

3) what the fuck has all this got to do with CRASS?

all of them are capitalists who use copyright and patents to enslave mankind...

thus the moral here is make, sing, it, write and let it go free... CC-BY-NC-SA just like 'we' do at http://w43w.com (working for a free world)

regards

Greenman-23

ps 'we' by the way is actually 'me' but as I don't believe in the concept of self it is us.....

15. Incalight

Jul 27, 2012

this must be THE graham?

Holy shit, £60 for the unwaged, as far as I know, weekly benefit is around £50. So, he's making tonnes of dosh with self-sufficiency 'permaculture' courses. Seems a bit of a contradiction.... Explains a few things though.

16. greenman-23

Aug 9, 2012
     United Kingdom
    and the worst of it is...

he knows fuck all about horticulture and sustainability

I'm degree qualified in soil science and have consultancy and research experience in composting (wrote a national report for UK) and fungal ecology (worked for prof L Body a leading authority in tree fungi (ecto-mycorhiza) )

Got extremely dissolussioned with all the bull shit so now I travel the planet teaching and sharing my knowledge with rural farmers... I charge fuck all becuase most can't afford to pay...

if you're running a project and want free advice and assistance (although donations help me to pay for the third world stuff) visit my site http://phasm.co.uk it's a resource for GENUINE ANARCHISTS who don't rely or don't want to rely on state handouts...

so free yourself from the tit of the state... the milks fucking sour anyway

17. Ivanovich

Jan 31, 2010

Bulgarian hacker?? Think I'll go check out your site, I grow a few veggies myself.

18. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    They're already doing it with bands using Crass logo.
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/crass/th ... 3312811117

19. Incalight

Jul 27, 2012

Yeah. Looks like a con. Also, notice that one of his books is published by ratters/vauchers 'exitstencil'. As well, I think I was wrong to think people only got to stay at dial house if they 'did favours', seems that ratters gets his garden, insulation, toilet, and all the rest of it, through those courses. the workers are paying to work - and learning shit all?

from Graham
    in otherwords, teach fuck all, rip people off and live off the earnings...

20. Ivanovich

Jan 31, 2010

So let me see if I got this right: You pay them 120 quid for the honour of cleaning up their shit??

21 members have read this thread this month

1. JonY
  2. Erroristic-Subculture.com
  3. dirtymind
  4. Noktuurn161
  5. VeganStill
  6. Starfighter
  7. greenman-23
  8. Max Genius
  9. strivets
  10. Mikepunk
  11. A Flip